Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable pedestal from 140 to 230 mm for paving terrace - Jouplast
Jouplast Essential paving pedestal, adjustable from 140 to 230 mm to create the foundations of a raised outdoor tiled terrace and adapt to the constraints of your land. This paving terrace pedestal is compatible with porcelain stoneware, concrete slabs, wooden gratings. Practical, this tiled terrace pedestal is placed on the ground on a stable and level surface.
The advantages of the Jouplast 140/230 mm paving terrace pedestal
- Speed and ease of installation
- Installation without fixing or joint
- Manual and precise height adjustment thanks to the blue nut
- Frost and UV resistant
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
- Withstands more than a ton of load
- Complies with DTU 43.1
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals
- The paving terrace pedestal is intended for outdoor and pedestrian use
- Provide an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter to promote the evacuation of rainwater, regardless of the support;
- It is mandatory to use self-supporting pavings, of class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+;
- Whether the ground is composed of grass, soil, gravel or concrete, the adjustable terrace pedestal can be installed without difficulty provided that the ground is stable and flat.
Steps for laying a terrace on a tiled pedestal
1/ Ground preparation
The entire installation is simplified to make life easier for the user and save him a lot of time. In fact, even if the preparation of the ground is a mandatory and meticulous step, it is within everyone's reach and does not require any major work. Indeed, if the surface that will host the terrace on pedestal is concrete, a simple cleaning of the ground is necessary as well as a conscientious check of the flatness of the ground.
If, on the other hand, your surface is rough, there will be some small work to be done, but to be accomplished without great difficulty. This preparation of the ground is essential to protect your tiled terrace on pedestals from the passage of time and bad weather such as heavy rain or drought. By preparing your soil, you stabilize it. Good news, this step is very simple!
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
And for the implementation:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a 15 cm layer of gravel;
- Compact and make sure everything is level.
Depending on the nature of the ground, a draining foundation may be necessary. To do this, first lay down a layer of 30/60 or 40/80 crushed stone.
If the surface obtained still has some defects, you can make a laying bed with quarry sand or type 0/4 crushed sand.
2/ Lay the pedestals and pavings
To benefit from a solid, secure terrace, at a lower cost with effortless installation, the slab pedestal is at your disposal! No knowledge of construction or construction machinery is necessary, handling the pedestal is child's play.
Indeed, 4 steps are enough to get a resistant terrace out of the ground:
- Start by positioning the pedestals on the ground following the layout plan that you have previously drawn up. Count 1 pedestal at each corner, i.e. 4 pedestals per slab for dimensions up to 60 x 60 cm. Beyond that, for large format pavings, provide one or two central blocks, to be positioned by breaking the spacers;
- Adorn the head of the studs with an acoustic rubber to avoid vibrations and offer you optimal sound comfort;
- Lay the tile pavings against the spacers;
- Finally last step: turn the nut to adjust the height of the pedestal to the desired level.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Jouplast pedestal
- The Jouplast pedestal extension 10 mm, 25 or 60 mm to increase the final height of the pedestal without changing it
- The paving plate to hold the paving against a wall and prevent it from tipping
- The side cladding support to ensure the maintenance and installation of a skirting board
- Acoustic rubber to obtain optimal acoustic comfort on the slab terrace by attenuating vibrations
- The Jouplast paving carrier to move the pavings without hurting your back.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Flange diameter: 208 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Adjustable height: 140 to 230 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 140 230 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||5.51 to 9.06 in|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
How do I use the terrace pedestals? What is the difference between a wood pedestal and a slab pedestal? How do you adjust your pedestals to the right height?
Find the answers to your questions on video with tips and tricks from our experts.
Claude Jean R. published the 02/05/2023 following an order made on 15/04/2023
Sébastien D. published the 01/04/2023 following an order made on 21/03/2023
Sylvain M. published the 29/03/2023 following an order made on 12/03/2023
Réponse idem à la précédente
Guillaume G. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 04/02/2023
Jean-Paul J. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 11/12/2022
Plots bien adaptés à dalles béton.
Frank G. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 20/12/2022
Les plots sont de très bonne qualité
Didier V. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 19/10/2022
Le produit est correct en prenant en compte la remarque ci-dessus
Patrice T. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 28/07/2022
Achat conforme. Bien emballé en cartons. Livraison rapide, plus rapide que prévu même.