Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable pedestal from 20 to 30 mm for tiled terrace - Vérindal
The adjustable paving pedestal from 20 to 30 mm is ideal for the quick and easy construction of the foundations of your terrace in outdoor tiles, porcelain stoneware or wooden gratings. The head of the paving terrace pedestal has four 4 mm thick fins to space your pavings by 2 mm. This method of installation does not require any fixings or seals and is therefore very simple to carry out.
The advantages of the Vérindal H20 20/30 mm paving terrace pedestal
- Head equipped with 4 fins of 2 mm thickness offering a spacing of the pavings of 2 mm
- Paving terrace pedestal equipped with an adjustment ring to adjust the height with millimeter precision
- Pedestal placed on the ground without fixing and ballasted by the weight of the pavings
- Allows installation without glue or seals
- Allows good ventilation of the structure thus avoiding humidity
- Paving pedestal compatible with porcelain stoneware, exterior tiles, concrete pavings and wooden gratings
Advice: make a layout plan
In order to start your tiling terrace project on pedestal, it is necessary to draw up a layout plan. This sketch, to scale, of your terrace shows the shape of your terrace, its dimensions but also the paving pedestals necessary for the realization of your terrace on pedestal.
On paper, space your paving pedestals the width of your tiles in order to obtain a layout plan that conforms to the reality of your site. Lay your tiles. Thus, you obtain a precise sketch which will indicate the number of paving pedestals and the number of tiles to acquire. No doubt, in addition to saving you money, this sketch will also save you installation time.
A little tip for calculating the number of pedestals: remember that a paving is supported by 4 pedestals. 5 from 60 x 60 cm and 6 from 60 x 120 cm.
To install your tiled terrace pedestals, it is necessary to prepare your land beforehand. This is to stabilize your surface and prevent your paving terrace from moving over time. Yes, your ground can sag due to climatic conditions (drought, heavy rain) and the weight supported by your construction.
To avoid this, follow our advice!
- Dig 15 cm deep over the entire surface of your future terrace;
- Place a geotextile felt over the entire surface to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Cover with crushed gravel;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface with a spirit level.
An exception to this site preparation: renovation! If you are laying your paving terrace on an old terrace or on a concrete screed, go directly to the step of laying the pvc pedestals.
Steps for laying a paving terrace with Vérindal+ H20 pedestals
Laying a tiled terrace on pedestals is very simple! Count on a short day of work to enjoy your new outdoor tiled terrace at the end of the day.
1/ Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Verindal pedestal
- The 10 mm RH10 riser to increase the height of your H20 pedestal;
- The Vérindal+ slope regulator to correct the slope up to 10%;
- The damper for paving terrace pedestal that offers you sound comfort;
- The fixing kit for side finishes in black to dress the edges of your terrace;
- The fixing kit for transparent side finishes;
- A paving carrier to move the tiles without damaging your back.
2/ Place the Vérindal+ pedestals on the ground
- Lay the Vérindal+ H20 pedestals on the ground. Space them the width of your tiles.
- Add a damper to the head of the paving terrace pedestals to increase sound comfort.
- Repeat the operation to the end of the terrace.
- Adjust the height of the pedestals using the adjustment ring. Be sure to leave a slight slope to promote the flow of rainwater.
3/ Lay the covering
All you have to do is gently lay the tiles on the head of the paving pedestals. The pavings are placed between the fins located on the head of the pedestals and offer you a spacing between the pavings of 2 mm.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance up to 1 ton
- Resistant to frost (-20°C) and UV (+80°C)
- Height adjustable from 20 to 30 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Fin thickness: 2 mm
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Paving terrace pedestal adjustable from 20 to 30 mm - H20 - Vérindal
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Adjustable height||0.79 to 1.18 in|
Bernard B. published the 11/05/2023 following an order made on 21/04/2023