Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Paving terrace pedestal adjustable in height from 55 to 80 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
The Cleman paving pedestal is an adjustable pedestal to the nearest millimeter from 55 to 80 mm. Its height can be adjusted in 3 ways: pre-adjustment with the Cleman tip, adjustment via the blue nut and adjustment using the Cleman key. A genuine Jouplast premium pedestal, it makes it easier for you to lay your porcelain stoneware terrace, concrete paving or wooden grating. Due to its included accessories (side cladding, acoustic rubber) your outdoor tiled terrace is perfect.
The advantages of the Cleman 55/80 mm paving terrace pedestal from Jouplast
- Optimized side covering: 2 supports integrated into the flange
- Easy corner installation: square flange shape
- Acoustic rubber included
- 4 spacers 4 mm thick, breakable to facilitate installation
- Optimized stability: all the elements are interdependent
- A range of dedicated accessories: riser, paving plate, end cap and adjustment key.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
- Resistance to crushing test with load greater than 1 ton
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on adjustable pedestals
- The installation of a terrace on Cleman pedestals is exclusively intended for pedestrian and outdoor use;
- The Cleman pedestal can only be used on stabilized ground or on an existing concrete paving;
- Regardless of the support, arrange an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter in order to avoid the stagnation of rainwater;
- The installation of paving pedestals requires the use of self-supporting pavings , class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+
The steps for laying a paving terrace on an adjustable pedestal Cleman
1/ Preparing the ground
Laying on Cleman pedestals is only done on stabilized ground or on an existing concrete paving or an old terrace to be renovated. To obtain a stabilized ground, surface preparation is necessary. If you skip this step, your unprepared ground can change over time and your terrace on pedestals can move with it. This may be due to weight and weather conditions. To keep your terrace on pedestals for a maximum of years, stabilize your surface.
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
On the installation side, the earthworks are simple and inexpensive:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a draining layer of 30/60 or 40/80 type gravel. If some defects persist, apply a laying bed of quarry sand or type 0/4 crushed sand;
- Compact everything and make sure the surface is flat.
2/ Lay the pedestals and the tiling pavings
Thanks to the Cleman adjustable pedestals, laying your paving terrace is quick and easy! Indeed, throughout the installation, the Cleman adjustable pedestal will make your job easier. We explain how through the 4 installation steps:
- Take your previously drawn up layout plan to lay your Cleman pedestals so that your pavings do not overlap. It takes 4 pedestals per paving for dimensions up to 60 x 60 cm. Beyond that, provide one or two central pedestals;
- Once the ground has been prepared, it is time to lay the first tiled terrace pedestal on the ground. Adjust the height of the pedestals using the blue adjustment nut located under the head of the pedestals, you can adjust the height to the nearest millimeter with the Cleman adjustment key if necessary. This adjustment key is ideal for post-installation height adjustment;
- Check the flatness of the structure using a spirit level. This step is crucial to have a durable and secure paving on pedestal laying;
- Finally, lay the tiles on the pedestals. The 4 spacers of 4 mm (separable) make it easier to install while firmly wedging the terrace paving on the pedestal for optimal support. The weight of the paving on the pedestal keeps the pedestal in place without moving a single millimeter. You will notice it very quickly, the installation is greatly facilitated since the Cleman paving terrace pedestals have a square base, ideal for installation at an angle or against a wall. In addition, two trim supports and glue traps keep the skirting boards vertical for a perfect aesthetic finish.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on Cleman pedestal
By choosing a Cleman adjustable pedestal, you are opting for a premium pedestal which has many accessories included: optimized side covering thanks to the 2 supports integrated into the flange, easy angle installation due to the square shape of the flange, acoustic rubber included to avoid vibrations and offer you perfect acoustic comfort…
The accessories you may need are:
- The Cleman 60 mm extension allows you to increase the height of your Cleman pedestal without changing it. Up to 4 risers can be stacked per Cleman pedestal;
- The Cleman pedestal paving plate adapting to the two Cleman cladding supports and facilitating installation against the facade;
- The Cleman adjustment key slipping between the pavings of your terrace to adjust the height of the pedestals after installation without having to disassemble anything;
- The Cleman pedestal adjustment ends fitting on the chuck of an electric screwdriver and allows the height adjustment of the Cleman pedestals.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Dimensions: 192 x 192mm
- Head diameter: 138 mm
- Adjustable height: 55 to 80 mm
- Adjustment via the blue nut and adjustment from above with the Cleman wrench
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal H55/80 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Use||Réglage par le dessus de la hauteur avec la clé d'ajustement et/ou manuellement avec l'écrou de réglage|
|Adjustable height||55 à 80 mm|
|Normes||Compatible avec système d’étancheité (conforme au DTU 43.1) - Certification CE|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||4 mm|
|Gomme contact incluse||Oui|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
CLAUDE C. published the 02/05/2022 following an order made on 13/04/2022
Gregory S. published the 13/04/2022 following an order made on 29/03/2022