Self-leveling pedestal for tiled terrace adjustable height from 29 to 39 mm
Jouplast's self-leveling paving terrace pedestal is an adjustable terrace pedestal from 29 to 39 mm. It allows you to create a terrace with outdoor tiles, porcelain stoneware, concrete pavings and gratings on sloping or uneven ground. This adjustable slab pedestal makes it possible to compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter. As with all of Jouplast's Essential adjustable pedestals, the adjustment is made to the nearest millimeter.
The advantages of Jouplast's 29/39 mm paving terrace pedestal
- Speed and ease of installation
- Laying on uneven or uneven ground
- Allows you to compensate or create a slope of up to 5% thanks to its head mounted on a pivot
- Installation without fixing or joint
- Has 4 breakable 3 mm thick spacers to facilitate installation
- Manual and precise height adjustment using the nut.
Tips for laying a paving terrace on self-leveling pedestals
- The self-leveling paving terrace pedestal is intended for outdoor and pedestrian use
- This self-leveling pedestal can only be used on uneven, uneven ground or on an existing concrete paving.
- However, the ground must be prepared because unprepared ground evolves and moves over time. Stabilizing the ground is a guarantee of the longevity of your paving terrace on self-leveling pedestals
- Provide an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter in order to avoid any stagnation of rainwater, whatever the support;
- Be sure to use self-supporting slabs, class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+;
- Bring a paving lifter to make it easier to move and lay the exterior paving tiles on the terrace.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on a self-leveling pedestal
1/ Ground preparation
The self-leveling paving pedestal is the ideal pedestal for uneven ground. Therefore, for installation on gravel, using a self-leveling slab terrace pedestal will facilitate the installation of your terrace. Indeed, a ground prepared and backfilled with crushed gravel is never perfectly flat. This is the whole point of opting for self-leveling pedestals.
If your terrace takes shape on a support other than a concrete paving, be sure to prepare the ground quickly and easily.
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a layer of draining gravel type 30/60 or 40/80 over 15 cm;
- Compact everything.
2/ Lay the pedestals and the paving tiles
The paving on pedestals are laid very simply in just 4 steps. Note that it takes 1 pedestal per corner, i.e. 4 pedestals for a tiled paving. For large format pavings, from 60 x 60 m, add 1 or 2 additional pedestals in the center of the slab by breaking the spacers. This will strengthen the structure.
- Position the self-leveling pedestals directly on the ground, respecting the layout plan;
- Add an acoustic rubber on the head of the pedestals to reduce vibrations and increase installation comfort;
- Lay the tile slabs against the spacers;
- Turn the gray nut to adjust the height of the pedestal to the desired level
Paving self-leveling pedestal accessories Jouplast
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Flange diameter: 208 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Adjustable height: 29 to 39 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling slab terrace pedestal 29/39 mm - ESSENTIEL range - Jouplast
|2 years warranty
|Manufactured in France
|Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4
|Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -30°C and 60°C
|Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton
|29 to 39 mm
|Country of Origin
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Michel D. published the 03/02/2024 following an order made on 29/01/2024
Denis P. published the 01/11/2023 following an order made on 11/10/2023
Nicolas P. published the 23/04/2023 following an order made on 02/04/2023
Bien mais parfois la base était tordue
Mickael D. published the 22/04/2023 following an order made on 03/04/2023
Plot nivelant très bien
Herve H. published the 21/03/2023 following an order made on 02/03/2023
Christian C. published the 20/03/2023 following an order made on 02/03/2023
Dominique L. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 13/02/2023
Julien M. published the 28/01/2023 following an order made on 15/01/2023
convient à mes attentes