Adjustable self-leveling pedestal from 85 to 115 mm for paving terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
The self-leveling paving pedestal is an adjustable pvc support from 85 to 115 mm. It allows you to create the foundations of a tiled terrace on uneven, irregular or sloping ground. This paving terrace pedestal has a self-leveling base at its base allowing it to create or compensate for up to 5% slope over one meter. Adapting perfectly to the constraints of your land, this paving terrace pedestal optimizes the installation of a raised tiled terrace that you will enjoy for many years.
The advantages of the YEED 85/115 mm self-leveling paving terrace pedestal (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or joints
- Allows laying on sloping or uneven ground
- Allows you to create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the tile pavings.
- Separable spacers to obtain a smooth head, ideal for laying on the edge
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
First of all, you will need to define the type of laying you want for your tiled terrace on pedestals: straight, diagonal or staggered (or staggered) laying. Everything is possible but this type of installation will depend on the layout of your pedestals.
To make it easier for you, put your project down on paper and draw up a layout plan. This scale sketch of your terrace represents it with its shape and dimensions. Inside your terrace, lay the paving pedestals, spaced the width of your tiles and then your paving tiles.
This plan will allow you to save precious installation time by projecting yourself and to save money by indicating to you precisely the number of tiled terrace pedestals and paving necessary for your project.
To calculate the number of pedestals, don't forget that a paving is supported at its ends, so count a minimum of 4 pedestals for slabs of conventional dimensions. From 60 x 60 cm, add a central pedestal, from 120 x 60 cm, add two.
To protect yourself from hassles related to the weather, the use of your terrace and the climatic conditions (drought, heavy rain), carry out a simplified site preparation which will prevent your floor and your tiled terrace on pedestals from moving over time.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
Good news: self-leveling pedestals are ideal for laying on crushed gravel. Their self-leveling base adapts perfectly to this never completely flat surface. Thus, little material is needed to prepare the ground. See instead:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
2/ How to prepare the ground
- Define the shape of your terrace and dig 15 cm deep;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between the tiles;
- Backfill with crushed gravel: 0/60 mm over 10 cm and 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a stable surface.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on YEED self-leveling pedestals (Ex Rinno)
Installing self-leveling paving pedestals is very simple! No structural work or heavy materials. Count one day of work for the layout of your tiled terrace on pedestals.
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your tiled terrace on self-leveling pedestals
- A tape measure
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- A laser
- YEED self-leveling slab pedestals (Ex Rinno)
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)
To save time, comfort and aesthetics, equip yourself with some essential accessories for the construction of a paving terrace on pedestals.
- A paving carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Insulation pads
- The 60 mm extension to increase the height of your slab pedestal without changing it
- paving plates to stabilize the tiles located against a wall and at the ends of your terrace;
- The YEED ClipSystem for making side closures.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start by placing the paving pedestals along a wall or at the edge of the surface to be covered if necessary. Space the pvc supports the width of your tiles. This over the entire length of your terrace.
- Adjust the height of the paving terrace pedestals by turning the adjustment nut clockwise.
4/ Lay the paving
- Lay the paving plates on the pedestals against the facade and at the edge of the terrace;
- Place a noise-reducing shim on each of the pedestals and on the paving plates;
- Remove the two lugs on the paving plate;
- Lay your first paving on the paving plate starting in a corner of the terrace;
- Check the squareness of the laying to facilitate the laying of the other tiles;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the paving pedestals located against the wall;
- Stop before the last row of pedestals;
- Continue on the second row and so on;
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond blade suitable for tiling.
And of course, don't forget to check the flatness of your tiled terrace on pedestals after laying each paving.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 85 to 115 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Model : RIN060090DAUT
Self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace 85/115 mm - YEED (formerly Rinno)
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||85 to 115 mm|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Spacer thickness||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Gilles A. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 16/04/2023
Fait le taf
Gilles A. published the 22/04/2023 following an order made on 07/04/2023
Tout en ordre
Arnaud R. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 13/09/2022
Pas de commentaires
Bastien G. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 05/08/2022
Marc M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 03/06/2022
Parfait, découpables pas trop difficilement pour les bords de murs.
Anonymous customer published the 20/03/2022 following an order made on 07/03/2022
Anonymous customer published the 26/02/2022 following an order made on 15/02/2022
Anonymous customer published the 16/08/2021 following an order made on 02/08/2021
Bien montage facile et rapide, il faut juste savoir se servir d'un niveau .