Paving terrace with adjustable pedestal height 80 to 130 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
Support adjustable in height from 80 to 130 mm for the creation of porcelain stoneware terraces, outdoor tiles, wooden gratings and concrete pavings. The Cleman adjustable pedestal is a premium paving pedestal that facilitates the development of a paving terrace on a pedestal. Accessorized with an included side cover and an included acoustic rubber, it favors simplified installation for a perfect final result.
The advantages of the Cleman 80/130 mm slab terrace pedestal from Jouplast
- Optimized side covering: 2 supports integrated into the flange
- Easy corner installation: square flange shape
- Acoustic eraser included
- 4 spacers 4 mm thick, breakable to facilitate installation
- Optimized stability: all the elements are interdependent
- A range of dedicated accessories: riser, slab plate, end cap and adjustment key.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
- Resistance to crushing test with load greater than 1 ton
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals
- The installation of a terrace on Cleman pedestals is exclusively intended for pedestrian and outdoor use.
- The Cleman pedestal can only be used on stabilized ground or on an existing concrete paving.
- When installing your Cleman pedestals, allow for a slope of 1 cm per linear meter in order to optimize the evacuation of rainwater;
- The tiles used must be self-supporting, class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+
The steps for laying a paving terrace on an adjustable pedestal Cleman
1/ Ground preparation
If your terrace takes place on grass or soil, it is necessary to prepare the ground beforehand. This, to stabilize the ground and guarantee the longevity of your tiled terrace on pedestals. Indeed, unprepared ground can change over time and cause your terrace to move depending on weight and weather conditions.
To avoid these worries, here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
In terms of installation, the earthworks are simple and inexpensive:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a draining layer of 30/60 or 40/80 type crushed gravel. If you notice irregularities, create a laying bed with quarry sand or type 0/4 crushed sand;
- Compact everything and make sure the surface is flat.
Of course, if you have a stable surface such as an old terrace or a concrete screed, there is no need to go through this step. Direction directly to the laying of the pedestals and pavings.
2/ Lay the Cleman pedestals and the pavings
Mounting your outdoor tiled terrace on Cleman pedestals is quick and easy. In half a day, your outdoor tiled terrace can be out of the ground! Yep, no seals or glue and easy side trimmings… We save time!
In 4 simple steps, assemble your paving terrace on pedestals:
- Take your previously drawn up layout plan to lay your Cleman pedestals so that your pavings do not overlap. It takes 4 pedestals per paving for dimensions up to 60 x 60 cm. Beyond that, provide one or two central studs;
- Once the ground has been prepared, it is time to lay the first tiled terrace pedestal on the ground. Adjust the height of the pedestals using the blue adjustment nut located under the head of the pedestals, you can adjust the height to the nearest millimeter with the Cleman adjustment key if necessary. This adjustment key is ideal for post-installation height adjustment;
- Check the flatness of the structure using a spirit level. This step is crucial to have a durable and secure slab on pedestal laying;
- Finally, lay the tiles on the pedestals. The 4 spacers of 4 mm (separable) make it easier to install while firmly wedging the terrace paving on the pedestal for optimal support. The weight of the paving on pedestal keeps the pedestal in place without moving a single millimeter. You will notice it very quickly, the installation is greatly facilitated since the Cleman slab terrace pedestals have a square base, ideal for installation at an angle or against a wall. In addition, two trim supports and glue traps keep the skirting boards vertical for a perfect aesthetic result.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on Cleman pedestal
The Cleman pedestal being well equipped, only installation accessories and an extension are necessary. Here they are:
- The Cleman 60 mm extension allows you to increase the height of your Cleman pedestal without changing it. Up to 4 risers can be stacked per Cleman pedestal;
- The Cleman pedestal paving plate adapts to the two Cleman cladding supports and facilitating installation against the facade;
- The Cleman adjustment key slips between the pavings of your terrace to adjust the height of the pedestals after installation without having to disassemble anything;
- The Cleman pedestal adjustment end fits on the chuck of an electric screwdriver and favors the height adjustment of the Cleman pedestals.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Dimensions: 192 x 192mm
- Head diameter: 138 mm
- Adjustable height: 80 to 130 mm
- Adjustment via the blue nut and adjustment from above with the Cleman wrench
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal H80/130 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton|
|Use||Height adjustment from the top with adjustment key and/or manually with the adjustment nut|
|Adjustable height||80 to 130 mm|
|Standard||Compatible with waterproofing system (compliant with DTU 43.1) - CE certification|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Spacer thickness||4 mm|
|Acoustic damper included||Yes|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
CHARLES C. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 15/04/2023
Conforme à mes souhaits
Dequenne D. published the 29/03/2023 following an order made on 12/03/2023
Plots reçus cassés et pas dans la quantité commandée.
Anonymous customer published the 02/05/2022 following an order made on 18/04/2022
Produit conforme et adapté à l'usage qui en a été fait.
Anonymous customer published the 13/04/2022 following an order made on 29/03/2022
Anonymous customer published the 08/08/2021 following an order made on 27/07/2021