Adjustable pedestal from 40 to 50 mm for tiled terrace - Vérindal
The tiled terrace pedestal is adjustable from 40 to 50 mm and makes it possible to build the foundations of a paving terrace quickly and simply. This pvc pedestal is compatible with porcelain stoneware, outdoor tiling, concrete pavings and wooden gratings. With its low price, this paving terrace pedestal offers a reliable and secure structure for your tiled terrace on pedestals, for many years to come!
The advantages of the Vérindal H40 40/50 mm paving terrace pedestal
- Head equipped with 4 fins of 2 mm thickness offering a spacing of the pavings of 2 mm
- Paving terrace pedestal equipped with an adjustment ring to adjust the height with millimeter precision
- Pedestal placed on the ground without fixing and ballasted by the weight of the pavings
- Allows installation without glue or joint
- Allows good ventilation of the structure thus avoiding humidity
- Paving pedestal compatible with porcelain stoneware, exterior tiles, concrete pavings and wooden gratings
Advice: make a layout plan
Before laying your paving terrace pedestals, it is necessary to draw up a layout plan. This sketch, to the scale of your terrace, shows the shape of the latter and its dimensions.
On this layout, note the location of the paving pedestals, spaced the width of your tiles. Then represent the tiles. You will get a specific number of tiled terrace pedestals and pavings. Your terrace budget will thus be optimized and you will save precious time when laying your terrace on pedestals.
A little trick for calculating pvc pads: there are 4 of them to support a standard size paving. From 60 x 60 cm, add a central plot. From 60 x 120 cm, add two central studs (by breaking the fins).
Laying a tiled terrace on a pedestal requires simplified and inexpensive ground preparation. However, it is essential for the longevity of your terrace. Indeed, by preparing the ground, you stabilize it. This stability of the ground is essential to preserve your paving terrace on pedestals from the passage of time and the climatic conditions which attack it (heavy rains, drought). To keep your terrace on pedestals intact for many years, prepare the ground as follows:
- Dig 15 cm deep over the entire surface of your future terrace;
- Place a geotextile felt over the entire surface to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Cover with crushed gravel;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface with a spirit level.
Note, if your paving terrace takes place on an old terrace or on a concrete screed, skip this step and go directly to laying the paving terrace pedestals.
Steps for laying a paving terrace with Vérindal+ H40 pedestals
Laying a paving terrace on a pedestal is very simple! A few small steps for laying the pedestals then laying your pavings, nothing too bad... the proof:
1/ Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Verindal pedestal
- The 20 mm R20 riser to increase the height of your H40 pedestal;
- The Vérindal+ slope regulator to correct the slope up to 10%;
- The damper for paving terrace pedestal that offers you sound comfort;
- The fixing kit for side finishes in black to dress the edges of your terrace;
- The fixing kit for transparent side finishes;
- A paving carrier to move the tiles without damaging your back.
2/ Place the Vérindal+ pedestals on the ground
- Lay the Vérindal+ H40 pedestals on the ground. Space them the width of your tiles.
- Add a damper to the head of the paving terrace pedestals to increase sound comfort.
- Repeat the operation to the end of the terrace.
- Adjust the height of the pedestals using the adjustment ring. Be sure to leave a slight slope to promote the flow of rainwater.
3/ Lay the covering
All you have to do is gently lay the tiles on the head of the paving pedestals. The pavings are placed between the fins located on the head of the pedestals and offer you a spacing between the pavings of 2 mm.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance up to 1 ton
- Resistant to frost (-20°C) and UV (+80°C)
- Height adjustable from 40 to 50 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Fin thickness: 2 mm
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Paving terrace pedestal adjustable from 40 to 50 mm - H40 - Vérindal
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Adjustable height||40 to 50 mm|
David G. published the 18/05/2023 following an order made on 30/04/2023
Rien à signaler
DOMINIQUE D. published the 10/03/2023 following an order made on 28/02/2023
Parfait pour le prix