Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Jouplast Essentiel self-leveling pedestal from 155 to 245 mm for tiled terrace
Pedestal adjustable in height from 155 to 245 mm for the creation of a paving terrace for pedestrian use. This self-leveling pedestal is ideal for uneven or irregular grounds and can compensate for or create a slope of up to 5% over 1 meter, regardless of the nature of the floor. The self-leveling paving terrace pedestal allows you to create the foundations of terraces in outdoor tiles, porcelain stoneware, concrete pavings or wooden gratings.
The advantages of Jouplast's 155/245 mm self-leveling paving terrace pedestal
- Speed and ease of installation
- Laying on uneven or irregular ground
- Allows you to compensate or create a slope of up to 5% thanks to its head mounted on a pivot
- Installation without fixing or joint
- Has 4 breakable 3 mm thick spacers to facilitate installation
- Manual and precise height adjustment thanks to the gray nut
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals
- Tips for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals
- A paving terrace on self-leveling pedestal is intended for outdoor and pedestrian use
- This Jouplast self-leveling pedestal can only be used on uneven, irregular ground such as crushed gravel.
- Nevertheless, the ground must be prepared. If this is not the case, it may change over time and your paving terrace on pedestals may move depending on weight and weather conditions. To guarantee the durability of your terrace over time, stabilize your ground by preparing the ground;
- Regardless of the support, plan an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter to allow the evacuation of rainwater;
- Lay self-supporting pavings, class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+;
- Bring a paving carrier to facilitate movement and avoid hurting your back.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on a self-leveling pedestal
1/ Preparing the ground
With self-leveling paving terrace pedestals, site preparation is simplified, less costly and much faster. With self-leveling pedestals, you easily compensate for differences in levels. Preparing the land with crushed gravel is therefore the best way to prepare your land to accommodate your tiled terrace on self-leveling pedestals.
As for the choice of gravel, opt for a draining foundation by laying a layer of crushed stone of the 30/60 or 40/80 type.
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
As for the implementation, it is simple and rather fast:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill in the hole with a 15 cm layer of gravel;
- Compact everything.
2/ Lay the pedestals and the tiling pavings
The laying of the terrace pavings is done directly on the pedestals. No fixing is necessary which allows a great freedom. At any time, you can decide to enlarge or reduce your terrace by simply removing or adding pavings on the pedestals.
Laying a paving terrace on pedestals is done in just 4 steps, after having drawn up a layout plan. This includes the number of pedestals and their position. To help you, remember that it takes 1 pedestal per corner, i.e. 4 pedestals for a tiled paving . For large format pavings , it is recommended to reinforce the installation by adding 1 or 2 additional pedestals in the center of the paving by breaking the spacers.
Now, it’s time to pose:
- Position the pedestals directly on the ground, respecting the layout plan;
- Add an acoustic rubber to each of the pedestal heads;
- Lay the tiles, porcelain stoneware or wooden gratings against the spacers;
- Turn the gray nut to adjust the height of the pedestal to the desired level.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Jouplast pedestal
- The Jouplast 10 mm pedestal extension and the 60 mm Jouplast pedestal extension to increase the size of the self-leveling paving pedestal without changing it
- The paving plate to hold the pavings against a wall and prevent it from tipping
- The side cladding support to ensure the maintenance and installation of a skirting board
- Acoustic rubber to obtain optimal acoustic comfort on the paving terrace by decreasing vibrations
- The Jouplast paving carrier to move the pavings without hurting your back.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Flange diameter: 208 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Adjustable height: 155 to 245 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling paving terrace pedestal 155/245 mm - ESSENTIEL range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||6.10 to 9.65 in|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
THIERRY C. published the 10/03/2023 following an order made on 15/02/2023
Baptiste M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 23/07/2022
Baptiste M. published the 02/05/2022 following an order made on 18/04/2022
Anonymous customer published the 01/05/2021 following an order made on 17/04/2021
Produit conforme ras
Anonymous customer published the 24/10/2020 following an order made on 17/08/2020
Très bon plot
Anonymous customer published the 08/09/2020 following an order made on 07/08/2020
Parfait, livré avec le petit caoutchouc.fonctionne niquel. Qualité aussi.
Anonymous customer published the 21/08/2020 following an order made on 09/08/2020
Conforme à mes attentes, la tête autonivellant était indispensable pour terrain en pente, réglage en hauteur simple
Anonymous customer published the 19/08/2020 following an order made on 06/08/2020
bon produit. Se pose facilement