Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable pedestal from 100 to 170 mm for tiled terrace - Vérindal
Adjustable Verindal+ paving pedestal from 100 to 170 mm for creating the foundations of your tiled terrace. Due to the paving pedestals, the construction of your terrace is facilitated, the pvc pedestals being just placed on the ground and weighted by the weight of the pavings. The foundation supports are compatible with porcelain stoneware, exterior tiles, concrete pavings and wooden gratings.
The advantages of the Vérindal H100 100/170 mm paving terrace pedestal
- Head equipped with 4 fins of 2 mm thickness offering a spacing of the pavings of 2 mm
- Paving terrace pedestal equipped with an adjustment ring to adjust the height with millimeter precision
- Pedestal placed on the ground without fixing and ballasted by the weight of the pavings
- Allows installation without glue or joint
- Allows good ventilation of the structure thus avoiding humidity
- Paving pedestal compatible with porcelain stoneware, exterior tiles, concrete pavings and wooden gratings
Advice: make a layout plan
Before starting your terrace project, describe it on paper! The layout plan is a scale sketch of your tiled terrace on pedestals which takes its shape and dimensions. Add your paving pedestals spaced the width of your pavings and then your tiles.
This detailed sketch will allow you to precisely calculate the number of pvc plots and tiling tiles needed. For the calculation, remember that a paving is supported by four paving terrace pedestals. From 60 x 60 cm, add a central pedestal and from 60 x 120 cm, two more central pedestals.
This layout plan will therefore save you money by optimizing your purchases, but also time by making it easier for you to install your paving terrace on pedestals.
Before laying your first paving pedestal on the ground, it is necessary to dwell on it. If your surface is an old terrace or a concrete screed, no problem, you can install your paving terrace pedestals.
On the other hand, if it is a rough ground, it is essential to prepare your ground in advance. Why now? Quite simply to guarantee the stability of your surface and the longevity of your tiled terrace on pedestals. Indeed, with the weather conditions (drought, heavy rain), the weight supported by your terrace and the passage of time, your ground can change and cause your terrace to move. To protect yourself against this, a simple and quick preparation of the ground is necessary.
- Dig 15 cm deep over the entire surface of your future terrace;
- Place a geotextile felt over the entire surface to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Cover with crushed gravel;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface with a spirit level.
Steps for laying a paving terrace with Vérindal+ H100 pedestals
1/ Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Verindal pedestal
- The 20 mm R20 riser to increase the height of your H100 pedestal;
- The R60 extension to increase your H100 paving pedestal by 60 mm;
- The Vérindal+ slope regulator to correct the slope up to 10%;
- The damper for paving terrace pedestal that offers you sound comfort;
- The fixing kit for side finishes in black to dress the edges of your terrace;
- The fixing kit for transparent side finishes;
- A paving carrier to move the tiles without damaging your back.
2/ Place the Vérindal+ pedestals on the ground
- Lay the Vérindal+ H100 pedestals on the ground. Space them the width of your tiles.
- Add a damper to the head of the paving terrace pedestals to increase sound comfort.
- Repeat the operation to the end of the terrace.
- Adjust the height of the pedestals using the adjustment ring. Be sure to leave a slight slope to promote the flow of rainwater.
3/ Lay the covering
All you have to do is gently lay the tiles on the head of the paving pedestals. The paving are placed between the fins located on the head of the pedestals and offer you a spacing between the pavings of 2 mm.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance up to 1 ton
- Resistant to frost (-20°C) and UV (+80°C)
- Height adjustable from 100 to 170 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Fin thickness: 2 mm
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Paving terrace pedestal adjustable from 100 to 170 mm - H100 - Vérindal
Francois H. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 11/10/2022
A priori OK , mais pas encore installés