Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable pedestal from 8 to 20 mm for tiled terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
Tile terrace pedestal adjustable from 8 to 20 mm to facilitate the laying of concrete slabs, outdoor tiles such as porcelain stoneware, natural stone or wooden slats. This pvc pedestal is ideal for making up for low heights and thus obtaining a stable, secure and solid construction for many years. It is also ideal for creating a roof terrace or covering an existing terrace.
The advantages of the 8 to 20 mm adjustable slab terrace pedestal from YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or seals
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the adjustment ring
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the slabs of tiles
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
Several types of installation are possible with slab terrace pedestals! Straight, staggered or diagonal laying… The layout of the slabs will determine the layout of your tiled terrace pedestals.
This main question finds its answer in the layout plan that you are going to create. This sketch of your deck will highlight its shape, dimensions and the materials used and their location. Pedestals for slab and tiling tiles are placed on the paper so that you can precisely calculate their number.
A little trick for calculating pvc pedestals: a slab must be supported by at least 4 slab pedestals. Beyond 60 x 60 cm, consider adding a fifth central pedestal. And for very large dimensions such as 60 x 120 cm slabs for example, add a fifth and a sixth central pedestal. In order for them to pass under your slab, be sure to break the spacers.
The tiled terrace pedestals require a stable and level ground. Two scenarios may occur: a bare floor or a concrete screed or an old terrace.
On a concrete slab or an existing terrace
Good news: your floor is stable and level… head straight for laying the pedestals for the slab.
On rough ground
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
- Roller compactor
2/ How to prepare the ground
- Simple and inexpensive, the preparation of the ground for laying pvc pedestals lies in 4 steps:
- Delimit the surface of your terrace and dig the ground 15 cm deep
- Add a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between your slabs;
- Cover with crushed gravel 0/60 mm over 10 cm then 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface. Be sure to maintain a slight slope of 1.5% to promote the evacuation of rainwater.
Steps for laying a slab terrace on YEED pedestals (Ex Rinno)
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your tiled terrace on pedestals
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- YEED slab pedestals (Ex Rinno)
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a paving terrace on a Rinno pedestal
To help you in the construction of your tiled terrace on pedestal, some accessories will be required:
- A slab carrier to lift and move tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Insulation pads.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start your installation of paving pedestals along a wall by spacing them the width of the slabs and this, over the entire length of your terrace. Repeat the operation until you have completely squared your surface.
- Adjust the height of your slab terrace pedestals by turning the nut clockwise. This adjustment is made to the nearest millimetre.
4/ Lay the paving
- Lay your first paving on the head of the pvc supports;
- Check its position using a spirit level. This verification must be carried out for each tile installed;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the slab studs located against the wall.
- Stop before the last row of pedestals.
- Continue on the second row and so on.
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond blade suitable for tiling.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 8 to 20 mm
- Base diameter: 170 mm
- Head diameter: 125 mm
- Spacers: 12 mm/Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal 8/20 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||0.31 to 0.79 in|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Plot dalle 8-20 YEED
Plot dalle 8-20 YEED_enTélécharger
Paving pedestal 8-20 YEED
Paving pedestal 8-20 YEED_enTélécharger
Florent F. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 28/02/2023
David B. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 27/02/2023
Pierre G. published the 08/03/2023 following an order made on 20/02/2023
Facile à utiliser
Vandenbemden V. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 09/02/2023
Conforme à mes attentes et livraison rapide
Nicolas S. published the 30/01/2023 following an order made on 18/01/2023
Très bien, conforme à mes attentes, je recommande !
Jacques C. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 02/01/2023
Ras dans les temps
CHRISTIAN P. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 06/11/2022
Fabrocation trescorrecte, reglages fzciles bon rapport qualité prix
Steve B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 19/10/2022
Solide et pratique