Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable pedestal from 25 to 40 mm for paving terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
Adjustable paving pedestal from 25 to 40 mm, this pvc support allows you to easily create the foundations of your terrace in tiles, porcelain stoneware, concrete paving or wooden gratings. This tiled terrace pedestal can be placed on any support without fixing and does not require a joint. A spacing of 3 mm will naturally be in place thanks to the spacers located on the head of the paving pedestal. Thanks to the latter, the installation of your terrace is easy and fast. The construction is solid, secure and stable.
The advantages of the 25 to 40 mm adjustable paving terrace pedestal from YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or seals
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the tile paving
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
Before starting your project, it is essential to think precisely about your terrace project and in particular the type of installation you want. Straight laying, staggered laying or diagonal laying… The position of your pedestals for paving will depend on the type of laying. It is therefore imperative to choose the final rendering of your paving terrace upstream. Once this choice is made, place the layout plan!
The layout plan is a scale sketch of your terrace. It represents its shape and dimensions but also your paving pedestals, your covering. Be precise, space your pvc supports by the width of your tiles to be able to reliably calculate the material necessary for the construction of your tiled terrace on pedestal.
To calculate the pedestals, remember that a tile is supported by 4 paving pedestals, one at each end. For large slabs, from 60 x 60 cm, provide an additional central pedestal. Two central pedestals may be necessary for long slabs such as 60 x 120 cm which will require a total of 8 pedestals: 3 pedestals on each side and two central ones. To place these central pedestals under the paving, do not forget to break the spacers.
To optimize the use of your paving terrace pedestals, ensure the necessary stability and longevity of your tiled terrace on pedestals, it may be necessary to prepare the ground beforehand.
On a concrete paving or an existing terrace
Is your floor stable and level? It's perfect, you don't have to prepare the ground. Proceed directly to laying the terrace pedestals.
On a rough ground
On rough ground such as soil, grass or any other type of ground, it is essential to carry out some small earthworks.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
- Roller compactor
2/ How to prepare the ground
Rest assured, ground preparation is simple, relatively quick and inexpensive.
- Delimit the surface of your terrace and dig the ground 15 cm deep
- Add a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between your slabs;
- Cover with crushed gravel 0/60 mm over 10 cm then 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface. Be sure to maintain a slight slope of 1.5% to promote the evacuation of rainwater.
Steps for laying a slab terrace on YEED pedestals (ex Rinno)
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your tiled terrace on pedestals
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- YEED slab pedestals (Ex Rinno)
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a slab terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)
When laying your tiled terrace on pedestals, accessories will be useful to you, here they are:
- A slab carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Insulation pads.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start your installation of slab pedestals along a wall by spacing them the width of the slabs and this, over the entire length of your terrace. Repeat the operation until you have completely squared your surface.
- Adjust the height of your slab terrace pedestals by turning the nut clockwise. This adjustment is made to the nearest millimetre.
4/ Lay the paving
- Lay your first paving at the head of the pvc supports;
- Check its position using a spirit level. This verification must be carried out for each tile installed;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the paving pedestals located against the wall.
- Stop before the last row of pedestals.
- Continue on the second row and so on.
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond board suitable for tiling.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 25 to 40 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable slab terrace pedestal 90/150 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||0.98 to 1.57 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Plot dalle 25-40 YEED
Plot dalle 25-40 YEED_enTélécharger
Paving pedestal 25-40 YEED
Paving pedestal 25-40 YEED_enTélécharger
David B. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 27/02/2023
Philippe P. published the 10/03/2023 following an order made on 22/02/2023
Solange S. published the 08/03/2023 following an order made on 05/02/2023
ok rien a dire
Nicolas F. published the 08/03/2023 following an order made on 19/02/2023
Bonne qualité mais n arrive pas exactement à 40 mm au max (nous sommes plus sur 38 mm max )et il n y a pas de butée en position max
Cyril C. published the 24/01/2023 following an order made on 18/01/2023
bon rapport qualité prix
Cyril C. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 08/01/2023
Bon rapport qualité prix
Khalid E. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 07/12/2022
Seulement 4 étoiles car manque la bague pour effectuer les réglages.
Steve B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 19/10/2022
Solide, pratique et facile à régler.