Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Pedestal for tiled terrace adjustable from 80 to 140 mm - Jouplast
The Jouplast Essential paving terrace pedestal is an adjustable pedestal from 80 to 140 mm which perfectly adapts to the desired height. This paving pedestal is designed to accommodate a terrace made of concrete paving, outdoor tiles, porcelain stoneware and gratings. To meet the requirements of both individuals and professionals, Jouplast has designed a paving pedestal that is easy to handle and simple to install!
The advantages of the Jouplast 80/140 mm paving terrace pedestal
- Speed and ease of installation
- Installation without fixing or joint
- Manual and precise height adjustment thanks to the blue nut
- Frost and UV resistant
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
- Withstands more than a ton of load
- Complies with DTU 43.1
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals
- The paving terrace pedestal is intended for outdoor and pedestrian use
- Provide an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter to promote the evacuation of rainwater, regardless of the support;
- It is mandatory to use self-supporting pavings, of class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+;
- Whether the ground is composed of grass, earth, gravel or concrete, the adjustable terrace pedestal can be installed without difficulty provided that the ground is stable and flat.
Steps for laying a terrace on a tiled pedestal
1/ Ground preparation
The implementation is simple and fast. Indeed, before laying the first pedestal for tiling on the ground, it is mandatory to prepare the ground that will accommodate your future terrace. This step guarantees the durability over time of your slab terrace on pedestals. Indeed, on unprepared ground, your terrace on pedestals can move depending on the weight and weather conditions. In order to avoid this, carry out a compliant, fast and economical site preparation!
Here is the necessary for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
To do this, just follow these instructions to the letter if your terrace is going to come to life on a grass pitch:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a 15 cm layer of gravel;
- Compact and make sure everything is level.
Depending on the nature of the ground, a draining foundation may be necessary. To do this, first lay down a layer of 30/60 or 40/80 crushed stone.
If the surface obtained still has some defects, you can make a laying bed with quarry sand or type 0/4 crushed sand.
2/ Lay the pedestals and paving tiles
Getting started with the tiled terrace pedestal is within everyone's reach! No additional tools or heavy earthworks are required. The pedestal is placed directly on the ground without any fixing after having correctly prepared the ground. Laying tiling on pedestals is accessible to all and allows quick and easy construction! Count 1 pedestal per corner, i.e. 4 pedestals for a tiled slab. For slabs from 60 x 60 cm, add one or two central studs by breaking the spacers.
For the installation of pedestals and tiling, follow these 4 steps and get a resistant terrace out of the ground:
- Start by positioning the pedestals on the ground following the layout plan that you have previously drawn up. Count 1 pedestal at each corner, i.e. 4 pedestals per slab for dimensions up to 60 x 60 cm. Beyond that, for large format pedestals, provide one or two central blocks, to be positioned by breaking the spacers;
- Adorn the head of the studs with an acoustic rubber to avoid vibrations and offer you optimal sound comfort;
- Lay the paving tiles against the spacers;
- Finally last step: turn the nut to adjust the height of the pedestal to the desired level.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Jouplast pedestal
- Extensions for terrace pedestals of 10 mm, 25 mm or 60 mm to increase the final height of the pedestal without changing it
- The pedestal plate to hold the pedestals against a wall and prevent it from tipping
- The side cladding support to ensure the maintenance and installation of a skirting board
- Acoustic rubber to obtain optimal acoustic comfort on the slab terrace by attenuating vibrations
- The Jouplast slab carrier to move the pedestals without hurting your back.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Flange diameter: 208 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Adjustable height: 80 to 140 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal 80/140 mm - ESSENTIEL range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||3.15 to 5.51 in|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
How do I use the terrace pedestals? What is the difference between a wood pedestal and a slab pedestal? How do you adjust your pedestals to the right height?
Find the answers to your questions on video with tips and tricks from our experts.
Solange S. published the 20/03/2023 following an order made on 04/03/2023
Wilfried W. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 28/02/2023
Solange S. published the 08/03/2023 following an order made on 05/02/2023
ok rien a dire
Thierry P. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 25/01/2023
Vous stockez mal les bases de plots. A mon avis trop au chaud du coup ils sont voilés. j'en ai eu de cette marque par un autre fournisseur ils étaient impeccables. Donc faites attention à votre stockage
Guillaume G. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 04/02/2023
MARC M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 13/12/2022
Khalid E. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 07/12/2022
Jean-Marie P. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 03/11/2022