Adjustable pedestal from 160 to 260 mm for tiled terrace - Vérindal
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal from 160 to 260 mm for the construction of raised outdoor tiled terraces. Made of polypropylene, these pedestals withstand a load of up to 1 ton per pedestal and temperatures ranging from -20°C to +80°C. Resistant and stable, the H150 pedestal is placed directly on the ground without any particular fixing. Thus, making a tiled terrace on pedestals is simple, quick and economical.
The advantages of the Vérindal H150 160/260 mm paving terrace pedestal
- Head equipped with 4 fins of 2 mm thickness offering a spacing of the pavings of 2 mm
- Paving terrace pedestal equipped with an adjustment ring to adjust the height with millimeter precision
- Pedestal placed on the ground without fixing and ballasted by the weight of the pavings
- Allows installation without glue or joint
- Allows good ventilation of the structure thus avoiding humidity
- Paving pedestal compatible with porcelain stoneware, exterior tiles, concrete pavings and wooden gratings
Advice: make a layout plan
First of all, draw up a layout plan that will allow you to project yourself and precisely calculate the number of paving pedestals and the number of paving tiles.
To do this, draw your terrace to scale. Incorporate pvc plots and pavings. Remember that a paving is supported by four pedestals. Five if it is a 60 x 60 cm paving and six from 60 x 120 cm. To place the central pedestals, be sure to break the spacers placed on the head of the paving pedestals.
Before you start laying the pedestals, make sure your surface is stable and level. If it is an old terrace or a concrete screed, no problem, lay your paving pedestals directly.
If, on the other hand, it is a rough ground, proceed upstream to a simplified preparation of the ground. This preparation of the surface will stabilize it and extend the useful life of your paving terrace on pedestals.
To do this, follow our few steps:
- Dig 15 cm deep over the entire surface of your future terrace;
- Place a geotextile felt over the entire surface to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Cover with crushed gravel;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface with a spirit level.
Steps for laying a paving terrace with Vérindal+ H150 pedestals
1/ Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Verindal pedestal
- The 20 mm R20 riser to increase the height of your H150 pedestal;
- The R60 extension to increase your H150 paving pedestal by 60 mm;
- The Vérindal+ slope regulator to correct the slope up to 10%;
- The damper for paving terrace pedestal that offers you sound comfort;
- The fixing kit for side finishes in black to dress the edges of your terrace;
- The fixing kit for transparent side finishes;
- A paving carrier to move the tiles without damaging your back.
2/ Place the Vérindal+ pedestals on the ground
- Lay the Vérindal+ H150 pedestals on the ground. Space them the width of your tiles.
- Add a damper to the head of the paving terrace pedestals to increase sound comfort.
- Repeat the operation to the end of the terrace.
- Adjust the height of the pedestals using the adjustment ring. Be sure to leave a slight slope to promote the flow of rainwater.
3/ Lay the covering
All you have to do is gently lay the tiles on the head of the paving pedestals. The pavings are placed between the fins located on the head of the pedestals and offer you a spacing between the pavings of 2 mm.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance up to 1 ton
- Resistant to frost (-20°C) and UV (+80°C)
- Height adjustable from 160 to 260 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Fin thickness: 2 mm
- French made
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Paving terrace pedestal adjustable from 160 to 260 mm - H150 - Vérindal
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Adjustable height||160 to 230 mm|