Self-leveling pedestal 95 155 mm for pavings, tiles or ceramics - Jouplast
Jouplast ESSENTIEL self-leveling pedestal from 95 to 155 mm for tiled terrace.
The Jouplast self-leveling pedestal has been specially designed to adapt to ground with a slope of up to 5% or poorly leveled ground. The head mounted on a pivot makes it possible to automatically balance the differences in the level of the environment without adding additional equipment. Your paving terrace is thus perfectly flat. Adjustable, Jouplast's self-leveling pedestal adjusts to the nearest millimeter from 95 to 155 mm. This paving terrace pedestal accommodates outdoor tiles, porcelain stoneware, concrete pavings and wooden gratings.
The advantages of Jouplast's 95/155 mm self-leveling paving terrace pedestal
- Speed and ease of installation
- Laying on uneven or uneven ground
- Allows you to compensate or create a slope of up to 5% thanks to its head mounted on a pivot
- Installation without fixing or seal
- Has 4 breakable 3 mm thick spacers to facilitate installation
- Manual and precise height adjustment thanks to the gray nut
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals
- Tips for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals
- The self-leveling paving terrace pedestal is intended for outdoor and pedestrian use
- This self-leveling pedestal can only be used on uneven, uneven ground such as crushed gravel.
- However, be sure to prepare the ground because unprepared ground can change over time and your terrace can move depending on the weight and weather conditions. For a terrace that lasts over time, prepare your ground.
- Remember that regardless of the support, there must be an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter in order to avoid the stagnation of rainwater;
- Be sure to lay self-supporting pavings, class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+;
- Get a paving carrier to make it easier to move and lay the outdoor paving tiles on the terrace.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on a self-leveling pedestal
1/ Preparing the ground
Unlike other laying methods that require time and a substantial budget, the self-leveling pedestal method requires little ground preparation. Backfill with crushed gravel of the 30/60 or 40/80 type being ideal for laying a paving terrace on self-leveling pads, here is the necessary equipment:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
The preparation of the ground is carried out through only 4 steps:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a 15 cm layer of draining gravel of the 30/60 or 40/80 type;
- Compact everything.
2/ Lay the pedestals and the paving tiles
Laying the decking is just as easy and only requires 4 steps.
For your layout plan, remember that it takes 1 pedestal per corner, i.e. 4 pedestals for a tiled paving. For large format pavings from 60 x 60 cm, it is recommended to reinforce the installation by adding 1 or 2 additional pedestals in the center of the paving. To do this, break the spacers.
In one to two days maximum, your outdoor tiled terrace on pedestals is laid. Yes, laying a paving terrace on self-leveling pedestals is quick and easy:
- Lay the self-leveling pedestals directly on the ground, respecting the layout plan;
- Add an acoustic rubber on the head of each of the pedestals;
- Lay the tile pavings against the spacers;
- Turn the gray nut to adjust the height of the pedestal to the desired level.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Jouplast pedestal
- The Jouplast 10 mm pedestal extension and the 60 mm Jouplast pedestal extension to increase the size of the self-leveling paving pedestal without changing it
- The paving plate to hold the pavings against a wall and prevent it from tipping
- The side cladding support to ensure the maintenance and installation of a skirting board
- Acoustic rubber to obtain optimal acoustic comfort on the paving terrace by attenuating vibrations
- The Jouplast paving carrier to move the pavings without hurting your back.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Flange diameter: 208 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Adjustable height: 95 to 155 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling paving terrace pedestal 95/155 mm - ESSENTIEL range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||95 to 155 mm|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Spacer thickness||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Pierre-Antoine L. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 10/04/2023
Certains plots étaient cassés...Soit la partie grise claire pour visser, soit les accroches en plastique du support autonivelant. Faire attention au conditionnement...
MARC M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 13/12/2022
NICOLAS E. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 03/06/2022
Lionel L. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 02/06/2022
L'inclinaison du plot reste limitée. Ne convient pas pour de fortes pentes.
Sebastien S. published the 17/05/2022 following an order made on 02/05/2022
Anonymous customer published the 20/09/2021 following an order made on 12/09/2021
Conforme à la commande
Anonymous customer published the 29/05/2021 following an order made on 10/05/2021
Rien à signaler
Anonymous customer published the 21/11/2020 following an order made on 09/11/2020