Adjustable pedestal from 40 to 60 mm for tiled terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
To build the foundations of your outdoor tiled terrace, opt for the 40 to 60 mm adjustable slab pedestals from YEED (Ex Rinno)! These pvc plots are resistant and easy to live with! Placed directly on the ground without fixing or joints, these supports for foundations are compatible with porcelain stoneware, tiles, concrete slabs and wooden gratings. Save time and money by opting for a tiled terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)!
The advantages of the 40 to 60 mm adjustable slab terrace pedestal from YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or joints
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the paving of tiles
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
There are several types of layings: the straight laying, the staggered laying, the diagonal pose. Depending on the type of installation chosen, your paving pedestals will be placed in different ways. It is therefore essential to think about your project and put it down on paper. This is called the layout plan.
This detailed plan reproduces your future terrace to scale, its shape, type of installation and dimensions. To this, add the properly spaced paving pedestals and porcelain stoneware tiles, wooden gratings or paving. This precision will allow you to calculate the number of pvc pedestals and slabs in order to optimize your purchases, your budget and to facilitate the installation of your terrace on pedestals!
In order to calculate the number of pvc pedestals needed, remember that a paving is supported at its four ends by a paving terrace pedestal. Large pavings, from 60 x 60 cm must be supported by a fifth central pedestal. From 60 x 120 cm, six plots will be necessary. It's up to you to adapt the number of paving terrace pedestals to the dimensions of your tiling.
The question of the ground hosting your terrace is essential. To install paving pedestals, the ground must be stable and level. Depending on the nature of your land, ground preparation may be essential.
On a concrete paving or an existing terrace
In this case, there is no need to prepare the ground, your reception surface of your terrace being stable and level. So go straight to the step of laying the paving terrace pedestals.
On a rough ground
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
- Roller compactor
2/ How to prepare the ground
Ground preparation is as simple as it is economical: few tools and materials needed, little complexity... Our 4 ground preparation steps are within everyone's reach!
- Delimit the surface of your terrace and dig the ground 15 cm deep
- Add a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between your pavings;
- Cover with crushed gravel 0/60 mm over 10 cm then 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface. Be sure to maintain a slight slope of 1.5% to promote the evacuation of rainwater.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on YEED pedestals (Ex Rinno)
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your tiled terrace on YEED pedestals (Ex Rinno)
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- Rinno paving pedestals
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a slab terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)
- A paving carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Isolation pads;
- Self-leveling discs if your land is partially sloping;
- Paving plates to stabilize the tiles located against a wall and at the ends of your terrace;
- The YEED ClipSystem for making side closures.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start by arranging the paving terrace pedestals along a wall. Space the pvc pedestals the width of the slabs and this over the entire length of your future terrace. If your terrace is not delimited by a wall, start at the limit of the surface to be covered.
- Adjust the height of the slab terrace pedestals by turning the red adjustment nut clockwise.
4/ Lay the paving
- Lay the paving plates on the pedestals against the facade and at the edge of the terrace;
- Place a noise-reducing shim on each of the pedestals and on the paving plates;
- Remove the two lugs on the paving plate;
- Lay your first paving on the paving plate starting in a corner of the terrace;
- Check the squareness of the laying to facilitate the laying of the other tiles;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the paving pedestals located against the wall;
- Stop before the last row of pedestals;
- Continue on the second row and so on;
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond blade suitable for tiling.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 40 to 60 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal 40/60 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
|10 years warranty
|Manufactured in France
|Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4
|Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C
|Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton
|YEED (Ex Rinno)
|40 to 60 mm
|Compatibility with extension
|Country of Origin
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Manuel U. published the 16/12/2023 following an order made on 28/11/2023
Christophe M. published the 11/10/2023 following an order made on 17/09/2023
Facile à régler
Quentin D. published the 28/09/2023 following an order made on 20/09/2023
Facile à poser
Jacques S. published the 22/05/2023 following an order made on 04/05/2023
Conforme à la description
Thomas B. published the 21/05/2023 following an order made on 08/05/2023
ERIC D. published the 18/05/2023 following an order made on 07/05/2023
Solides et pratiques pour les réglages, bien mieux que les plus petits pour un faible écart de prix (cela reste en fonction du besoin mais à choisir entre une terrasse de 35mm ou 45, partez sur ces plots)
Gérard T. published the 25/03/2023 following an order made on 28/02/2023
Sebastien S. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 26/02/2023
Pas d'avis car pas sorti du carton