Adjustable self-leveling pedestal from 115 to 175 mm for paving terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
Pvc support adjustable from 115 to 175 mm for creating a paving terrace on pedestals. This terrace pedestal is made up of two elements: an adjustable paving pedestal from 90 to 150 mm and a self-leveling disc of 25 mm. The disc located at the base of the pedestal serves as a self-leveling base and allows you to build a slab terrace on sloping, uneven, irregular or vertical drop ground. Indeed, thanks to its base, it can create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter.
The advantages of the YEED 115/175 mm self-leveling paving terrace pedestal (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or seals
- Allows laying on sloping or uneven ground
- Allows you to create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the tile pavings
- Separable spacers to obtain a smooth head, ideal for laying on the edge
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
First, you need to define the type of laying of your paving terrace on pedestals: straight, staggered or diagonal laying, it's up to you to choose the final design of your slab terrace. Once you have made your choice, move on to the layout plan. This scale sketch of your terrace shows its shape, its dimensions... But also and above all, the pedestals, their position, their spacing (the width of the tiling tiles) and the paving themselves.
All this to allow you to precisely calculate the material necessary for the development of your tiled terrace on pedestals. This sketch will save you time while laying and money! Yes, thanks to this, no more large orders. You buy what you really need.
Small reminder for the calculation of the pedestals: a paving is supported at its ends. So count 4 pedestals per slab. Add a central pedestal from 60 x 60 cm. And for very large pavings (eg 60 x 120 cm), two central pedestals will be required. To place them under the slabs, do not forget to break the spacers located on the head of the paving terrace pedestals.
Ground preparation is mandatory. Indeed, the self-leveling pedestals are placed without fixing on a stabilized ground. To do this, a small, simple, quick and inexpensive preparation is necessary.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
The self-leveling paving pedestals easily adapt to the terrain, it is not necessary to carry out major earthworks. A laying on crushed gravel is perfect in this case. And good news, it doesn't take too much effort.
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
2/ How to prepare the ground
- Define the shape of your terrace and dig 15 cm deep;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between the tiles;
- Backfill with crushed gravel: 0/60 mm over 10 cm and 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a stable surface.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on YEED self-leveling pedestals (Ex Rinno)
Just like the preparation of the ground, the installation of the pedestals is simple and fast. Allow a day's work to get your paving terrace on pedestals out of the ground.
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your paving terrace on self-leveling studs
- A tape measure
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- A laser
- YEED self-leveling slab pedestals (Ex Rinno)
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a paving terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)
Are you interested in improving the comfort of installation, use and aesthetics? So follow our advice and equip yourself with the essential accessories for creating a paving terrace on a pedestal.
- A paving carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Insulation pads
- The 60 mm extension to increase the height of your slab pedestal without changing it
- Paving plates to stabilize the tiles located against a wall and at the ends of your terrace;
- The YEED ClipSystem for making side closures.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start by placing the paving pedestals along a wall or at the edge of the surface to be covered if necessary. Space the pvc supports the width of your tiles. This over the entire length of your terrace.
- Adjust the height of the paving terrace pedestals by turning the adjustment nut clockwise.
4/ Lay the paving
- Lay the paving plates on the pedestals against the facade and at the edge of the terrace;
- Place a noise-reducing shim on each of the pedestals and on the paving plates;
- Remove the two lugs on the paving plate;
- Lay your first paving on the paving plate starting in a corner of the terrace;
- Check the squareness of the laying to facilitate the laying of the other tiles;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the slab pedestals located against the wall;
- Stop before the last row of pedestals;
- Continue on the second row and so on;
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond blade suitable for tiling.
To be sure that your construction will be level, do not forget to check the flatness of each of the pavings with a spirit level.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 115 to 175 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Model : RIN090150DAUT
Self-leveling pedestal for slab terrace 115/175 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||4.53 to 6.89 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Bertrand H. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 01/12/2022
Arnaud R. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 13/09/2022
Pas de commentaires
Romain N. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 05/08/2022
Bastien G. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 05/08/2022
Benoit R. published the 20/03/2022 following an order made on 07/03/2022
Thierry D. published the 23/02/2022 following an order made on 06/02/2022
Pas évacuations d'eau dans les embases! --> eau stagnante = odeurs? nid à moustiques?
Stéphane L. published the 08/02/2022 following an order made on 27/01/2022
Anonymous customer published the 16/08/2021 following an order made on 02/08/2021
Bien montage facile et rapide, il faut juste savoir se servir d'un niveau .