Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable self-leveling pedestal from 65 to 85 mm for paving terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
Pvc pedestal adjustable from 65 to 85 mm for the realization of your tiled terrace on sloping or uneven ground. Indeed, this paving terrace pedestal has a self-leveling base at its base which allows it to adapt to uneven or irregular ground. The adjustment takes place automatically, it makes it possible to catch up or create up to 5% of slope over 1 meter.
The advantages of the self-leveling 65/85 mm paving terrace pedestal from YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or joints
- Allows laying on sloping or uneven ground
- Allows you to create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the tile pavings
- Separable spacers to obtain a smooth head, ideal for laying on the edge
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
Before starting your project, it is essential to think about your project. What type of pose do you want? On what surface? Note that with paving terrace pedestals, you can obtain different types of laying: straight, staggered or diagonal...Don’t forget about the finish you want for your paving terrace on pedestals.
To calculate the number of useful pedestals, remember that a paving tile is supported by four pedestals. See more depending on the dimensions: from 60 x 60 cm we add a central pedestal and from 120 x 60 cm, you can add two.
Laying the self-leveling paving pedestals is only done on stabilized ground. This is to prevent your terrace on pedestals from moving over the years. Yes, depending on the weather conditions (heavy rain, drought), your surface changes and can cause your tiled terrace to move. To avoid this, a simplified preparation of the ground is necessary.
1/ Tools & materials needed for ground preparation
As self-leveling pedestals are recommended for a gravel ground, follow our advice for terracing your surface:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
2/ How to prepare the ground
- Define the shape of your terrace and dig 15 cm deep;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between the tiles;
- Backfill with crushed gravel: 0/60 mm over 10 cm and 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a stable surface.
Your land is now ready to accommodate your self-leveling pedestals!
Steps for laying a paving terrace on YEED self-leveling pedestals (Ex Rinno)
With self-leveling pedestals, installation is simple and quick, these pvc pedestals adapt perfectly to the nature of your land.
1/ Tools & materials needed to lay your tiled terrace on self-leveling pedestals
- A meter
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- A laser
- Self-leveling paving pedestals YEED
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)
To gain in installation comfort, aesthetics and ease of use of your terrace, a few accessories are essential:
- A paving carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Insulation pads
- The 60 mm extension to increase the height of your paving pedestal without changing it
- Paving plates to stabilize the tiles located against a wall and at the ends of your terrace;
- The YEED ClipSystem for making side closures.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
Start by placing the paving pedestals along a wall or at the edge of the surface to be covered if necessary. Space the pvc supports the width of your tiles. This should be over the entire length of your terrace.
Adjust the height of the paving terrace pedestals by turning the adjustment nut clockwise.
4/ Lay the tiles
- Lay the paving plates on the pedestals against the facade and at the edge of the terrace;
- Place a noise-reducing shim on each of the pedestals and on the paving plates;
- Remove the two lugs on the paving plate;
- Lay your first paving on the paving plate starting in a corner of the terrace;
- Check the squareness of the laying to facilitate the laying of the other tiles;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the paving pedestals located against the wall;
- Stop before the last row of pedestals;
- Continue on the second row and so on;
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond blade suitable for tiling.
Do not forget, after each laying of tiles, to check the flatness of the terrace using a spirit level.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 65 to 85 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Model : RIN040060DAUT
Self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace 65/85 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||2.56 to 3.35 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Plot auto dalle 65-85 YEED
Plot auto dalle 65-85 YEED_enTélécharger
Self leveling paving 65-85
Self leveling paving 65-85_enTélécharger
Philippe C. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 04/11/2022
Dès qu'on a compris comment l'assembler :o)
Bastien G. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 05/08/2022
MICHAEL B. published the 02/05/2022 following an order made on 24/04/2022
Benoit R. published the 20/03/2022 following an order made on 07/03/2022
Stephane S. published the 26/02/2022 following an order made on 15/02/2022
FRANCOISE R. published the 23/02/2022 following an order made on 03/02/2022
Avant toute utilisation les deux corps du produit semblent s'emboiter parfaitement.
RICHARD G. published the 20/12/2021 following an order made on 05/12/2021
Les plots Auto nivelant choisis, se posent parfaitement
Anonymous customer published the 04/09/2021 following an order made on 17/08/2021
très utile sur sol imparfait