Adjustable self-leveling pedestal from 175 to 285 mm - YEED (Ex Rinno)
This adjustable paving pedestal from 175 to 285 mm has a self-leveling base allowing it to level automatically. Ideal for sloping, uneven, irregular or uneven ground, this paving terrace pedestal can create or compensate for a slope of up to 5%. Stable and resistant, it serves as the foundation for your tiled terrace on pedestal. And this, for many years!
The advantages of the YEED 175/285 mm self-leveling paving terrace pedestal (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or joints
- Allows laying on sloping or uneven ground
- Allows you to create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the tile paving.
- Separable spacers to obtain a smooth head, ideal for laying on the edge
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
What will your terrace look like? Will the covering be staggered? Diagonal? Or do you prefer a straight lay? This choice is yours. Choose the design of your future paving terrace on pedestals then put your project on paper.
The layout plan is a sketch, to scale, of your terrace. It takes the shape of your construction, its dimensions but also the paving pedestals, correctly spaced (i.e. the width of your pavings) and your tiles.
Make a precise layout plan! The latter will greatly help you in the installation of your terrace but also in your purchases. Thanks to it, you will know the precise number of paving pedestals needed as well as the number of tiles.
To help you, remember that a paving is supported at all 4 ends. Add a central pedestal from 60 x 60 cm and two central pedestals from 60 x 120 cm.
All you need to start your work is a stable ground. As self-leveling pedestals adapt perfectly to differences in levels and irregularities in the ground, they are perfectly recommended for laying on crushed gravel.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
2/ How to prepare the ground
- Define the shape of your terrace and dig 15 cm deep;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between the tiles;
- Backfill with crushed gravel: 0/60 mm over 10 cm and 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a stable surface.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on YEED self-leveling pedestals (Ex Rinno)
Laying self-leveling paving pedestals is as simple as preparing the ground. No fixing, the slab terrace pedestals are placed on the ground and are weighted by the weight of the pavings. As a result, there is no need for a lot of materials or structural work.
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your tiled terrace on self-leveling pedestals
- A tape measure
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- A laser
- YEED self-leveling slab pedestals (Ex Rinno)
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)
Save time, ease of installation and use of your tiled terrace on pedestals thanks to our dedicated accessories!
- A paving carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Insulation pads
- The 60 mm or 110 mm extension to increase the height of your slab pedestal without changing it
- Paving plates to stabilize the tiles located against a wall and at the ends of your terrace;
- The YEED ClipSystem for making side closures.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start by placing the paving pedestals along a wall or at the edge of the surface to be covered if necessary. Space the pvc supports the width of your tiles. This over the entire length of your terrace.
- Adjust the height of the paving terrace pedestals by turning the red adjustment nut clockwise.
4/ Lay the pavings
- Lay the paving plates on the pedestals against the facade and at the edge of the terrace;
- Place a noise-reducing shim on each of the pedestals and on the paving plates;
- Remove the two lugs on the slab plate;
- Lay your first paving on the slab plate starting in a corner of the terrace;
- Check the squareness of the laying to facilitate the laying of the other tiles;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the paving pedestals located against the wall;
- Stop before the last row of studs;
- Continue on the second row and so on;
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond blade suitable for tiling.
Note, it is important to check the level of each of the pavings laid in order to guarantee the flatness of the terrace.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 175 to 285 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Model : RIN150260DAUT
Self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace 175/285 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
|10 years warranty
|Manufactured in France
|Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4
|Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C
|Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton
|YEED (Ex Rinno)
|175 to 285 mm
|Compatibility with extension
|Country of Origin
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Raphael B. published the 29/03/2023 following an order made on 12/03/2023
Conforme à la description, à voir dans le temps mais les plots me semble de très bonne qualités. Je recommande
Cedric B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 21/10/2022
Bien emballé rien à dire
Arnaud R. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 13/09/2022
Pas de commentaires
Anonymous customer published the 01/04/2022 following an order made on 16/03/2022
Stabilité moyenne à voir une fois tou fini
Anonymous customer published the 24/09/2020 following an order made on 20/08/2020
Pas de soucis bien adapté
Anonymous customer published the 16/06/2020 following an order made on 24/05/2020
produit conforme, mais attention la base peut-être livré dans un carton séparé
Anonymous customer published the 06/04/2020 following an order made on 27/03/2020
Anonymous customer published the 25/06/2019 following an order made on 23/05/2019
utilisation facile bonne qualité