115 - 175 mm Self-levelling pedestals for wooden deck by Rinno Plots
How to make a wooden terrace on pedestals without hiring a professional, without spending several days and nights on it, without ruining oneself and without having to carry out rather tedious work? The equation seems impossible and yet... All of this is possible with the 115 - 175 mm pedestals for wooden deck by Rinno Plots!
Thanks to the technical characteristics of the pedestals for joists, you can create a beautiful wooden terrace on pedestals in your garden without any difficulty. The use of 115 - 175 mm self-levelling pedestals for joists by Rinno Plots guarantees you a wooden terrace that is not only quick and easy to install, but also durable over time.
Technical data of the 115 - 175 mm self-levelling pedestals for joists by Rinno Plots
- Don't worry about the nature of your soil, pedestals for joists by Rinno Plots are suitable for all types of ground. Whether it is grass, earth, an old terrace or a concrete slab, the pedestal for wooden deck will allow you to build your terrace easily.
- In addition, the pedestals for joists are self-levelling thanks to a disc clipped onto the pivot. Once your flooring has been laid, you will automatically obtain a flat surface. You won't have to make any other adjustments to have a wooden deck on level pedestals. You will be able to compensate or even create up to 5% of slope over 1 m. Thus, they are perfectly suited for unlevelled land.
- The adjustable pedestals for joists have a variable height from 115 to 175 mm. The adjustment ring located under the head of the self-levelling pedestal allows an adjustment to the millimeter.
- The installation of your future wooden terrace on pedestals is simplified. It is not necessary to fix the pedestals to the ground. Just place them at the right distance. The non-slip surface of the pedestal as well as the joists and wood planks will keep the pedestals on the ground.
- Your work for the installation of your wood or composite deck will be done according to the rules of the trade since the pedestals comply with DTU 43.1 and 51.4 standards.
- Respectful of the environment, the pedestals for joists are made of filled polypropylene, a 100% recyclable material. They are robust and can support up to one ton of load per pedestal.
- The wooden deck pedestals have been designed to withstand temperature variations from -30° to +60°. They are also resistant to acid and chemical products, allowing them to be used for construction around a swimming pool.
- Rinno Plots pedestals for joists have a 200 mm diameter perforated base. This special design allows water to drain off in case of rain. Your adjustable pedestals for joists will always remain dry, no matter what happens outside.
- The use of terrace pedestals for joists allows your wooden or composite deck to be raised several centimeters. This way, the joists and wood planks do not rest directly on the ground. They are protected from soil moisture and in case of heavy rain, they will dry more easily. Your wooden deck on pedestals will be much better preserved and therefore you will be able to keep it for several years without risk of deterioration.
How to make a wooden deck on pedestals?
Thanks to the pedestals for joists, the installation of your wooden or composite deck is quick and easy. Only a few steps are needed to install a beautiful wooden deck on pedestals around your house. The pedestals for joists are suitable for all types of flooring. However, a preparation of your ground may be necessary but without having to pour a concrete slab. Site preparation is simplified.
Preparing the ground for laying a wooden terrace on soft ground
If laying on a concrete slab, no work is required. On soft ground, a preparation of the ground in only 3 steps will be necessary.
First, you will have to carry out a 15 cm deep excavation, then, to prevent weeds from proliferating, lay a geotextile felt. To finish preparing your land, you will have to cover with a 15 cm layer of gravel and compact it.
Determining the spacing between wooden deck pedestals
Now you can start laying your wooden deck on pedestals.
First, you will need to determine the necessary spacing between each adjustable pedestal. If your joists are made of wood, the spacing between each pedestal should be 50 cm. If, on the other hand, your joists are made of composite, a spacing of 70 cm between each pedestal is required. You can then place your pedestals directly on your previously prepared ground.
Next, place the joists on the heads of your pedestals. It is strongly recommended to apply a joist insulator: the sealing strip Jouplast is designed for this purpose and extends their lifespan. In order for the joists to be well maintained, it is essential to screw them onto the lugs provided for this purpose.
Finally, fasten the wood strips to the joists with a screwdriver and wood screws using the FIXEGO concealed fixing kit.
Wooden deck finish on pedestals
All you have to do now is finish your wooden deck on pedestals to fully enjoy your new layout! For the ends, it is advisable to use finishing angles.
Model : RIN090150LAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 115/175 mm for wooden deck - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||4.53 to 6.89 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
27/10/2019 Claire ".
14/10/2019 Luc" "Jean P.
06/07/2019 Kévin R.
28/05/2019 Lionnel V.
21/05/2019 Bertrand G.