Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable self-leveling pedestal from 115 to 175 mm for wooden decks - YEED (formerly Rinno)
The YEED self-leveling joist pedestal is adjustable from 115 to 175 mm. This pvc support allows you to create the foundations of your wooden or composite terrace. Thanks to these, you will obtain a raised terrace that adapts perfectly to the constraints of your land. With its self-leveling base, this pvc pedestal can be easily placed on sloping, uneven or a vertical drop ground.
The advantages of the 115/175 mm self-leveling wooden terrace pedestal from YEED (formerly Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without major work or fixing
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Strip designed for screwing the joist onto the pedestal
- Allows laying on sloping or uneven ground
- Allows you to create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Base designed to ensure proper drainage of rainwater
- Compatible with wood and composite boards
Prerequisites: draw up the layout plan
To successfully build your wooden deck, you must first draw up a sketch containing the shape of your deck, its dimensions and above all the materials needed for its construction. This is the layout plan. This sketch will allow you to count the pvc pedestals, the joists and the wooden boards useful for the realization of your wooden terrace.
Self-leveling joist pedestals are ideal for laying on gravel. To achieve this type of surface, ground preparation is necessary. These small works will allow you at the same time to stabilize your ground and thus to perpetuate your construction. This will prevent your floor from changing over bad weather (drought, heavy rain) and causing your terrace on pvc pedestals to move.
Last but not least, this ground preparation requires only a few tools and materials and is very simple. Why deprive yourself of it?
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's rule
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
2/ How to prepare the ground
Stabilize your ground in 4 simple steps:
- Define the shape of your terrace and dig 15 cm deep;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Backfill with crushed gravel: 0/60 mm over 10 cm and 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a stable surface.
Steps for laying a wooden deck on YEED self-leveling pedestals (formerly Rinno)
As for the installation of your wooden terrace, good news: it is also very simple and fast! You can finish it in a weekend.
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your wooden deck on self-leveling pedestals
- A bracket
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A drill driver
- A jigsaw/radial saw
- A hammer
- A large ruler
- A cord
- Your YEED wooden terrace pedestals
- Wooden or aluminum joists
- decking boards
- Special wooden screws
2/ Accessories for laying a wooden deck on a Rinno pedestal
Some accessories will be very useful for you to put your terrace on pedestals but also to prolong its life. Here they are:
- The joist protection strip to protect your foundations from humidity;
- Plank spacers for perfect spacing between your wooden boards;
- The EDMA board straightener to make your wooden boards straight and thus facilitate their installation;
- The invisible fixing kit to fix the boards without visible screws.
3/ Arrange the self-leveling pedestals
The self-leveling pedestals are placed under the joists that support your covering. Knowing that the joists are fixed on the pvc pedestals every 50 cm and that they must be supported over the entire length every 70 cm, you get the right layout for your self-leveling wooden terrace pedestals.
When placed on the ground, do not forget to adjust their height by turning the red adjustment ring clockwise and leave a 1.5% slope to promote the flow of rainwater.
4/ Lay and fix the joists
Important: your joists must be of the same variety as your covering, whether it is natural or composite wooden boards. You can also opt for aluminum joists if you want.
- Lay the joists against the strip located on the head of the pedestals;
- Screw the joists onto the pedestals through the strip;
- Apply the protective strip along the length of the joists;
- Cover the edges of the joist with the protective strip.
5/ Lay the covering boards
- Lay the wooden board covering while starting against a wall. Shift 5 mm to obtain the expansion joint;
- Place the boards perpendicular to the joists;
- Screw the boards with special decking screws. Note, screw 20 mm from the edge of the board.
Carry out the side finishes of the terrace
To trigger a wow effect, don't forget the side finishes of your terrace! Simple and quick to perform, this operation changes everything.
- Measure the height and make the necessary cutouts;
- Place the fascia board horizontally;
- Screw the board into the joist.
- Complies with DTU 43.1 and 51.4
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 115 to 175 mm
- Disc diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Strip height: 29 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Model : RIN090150LAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 115/175 mm for wooden deck - YEED
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||4.53 to 6.89 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Plot auto bois 115-175 YEED
Plot auto bois 115-175 YEED_enTélécharger
Self leveling deck 115-175
Self leveling deck 115-175_enTélécharger
Bruno F. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 05/03/2023
Florian D. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 01/08/2022
Florent D. published the 06/01/2023 following an order made on 27/05/2022
Plot simple à utiliser mais la patte maintient gagnerait à etre plu solide. Système autonivelant rudimentaire et peu fiable
Michel D. published the 19/04/2022 following an order made on 05/04/2022
Très bon produit
Anonymous customer published the 09/10/2021 following an order made on 01/10/2021
Très pratique et facile à mettre en œuvre. Gain de temps car par besoin de niveler.
Anonymous customer published the 29/08/2021 following an order made on 16/08/2021
Plot de bonne qualité, l'embase autonivelante mériterait de s'emboîter avec plus de fermeté dans le plot. Cela n'empêche en rien le bon fonctionnement. Il est possible d'utiliser les vis plus longues avec les plots plus courts et vice versa pour varier d'autant plus les hauteurs.
Anonymous customer published the 28/04/2021 following an order made on 22/03/2021
Anonymous customer published the 21/07/2020 following an order made on 08/07/2020
Conforme à mon attente