175 to 285 mm Self-levelling pedestal for wooden deck by Rinno Plots
Thanks to the 175 - 285 mm self-levelling pedestals for joists, your outdoor deck can be shaped quickly and easily without the need for a professional wooden decking installer. With the self-levelling pedestal for wooden deck, you can create or make up a slope of up to 5% over 1 meter.
Advantages of the 175-285 mm self-levelling pedestal for joists by Rinno Plots
The use of self-levelling pedestals for joists by Rinno Plots has many advantages.
- Regardless of the type of ground on which you wish to lay your wooden deck on pedestals, the use of pedestals for joists is possible. Each pedestal has a self-levelling disc that is clipped to its base, which makes it possible to level it.
- Designed to adapt to unlevelled or sloping ground. If you wish to create a slight slope on your wooden deck on pedestals, you can do so with the pedestals for joists.
- The adjustable pedestals for joists byRinno Plots have a minimum height of 175 mm and a maximum height of 285 mm. This is the largest size in the Rinno Plots range of pedestals for joists. If the maximum height we offer is insufficient, you can easily add a 110 mm extension. Up to 3 extensions can be stacked on top of each other, so you can get up to 440 mm more!
- The height of the pedestal for wooden deck is adjusted by means of the adjusting ring under the head of the pedestals for joists. Adjustment is possible to the nearest millimeter.
- The pedestals for wooden deck are made in France of filled polypropylene. The pedestals for joists are 100% recyclable.
- With the adjustable pedestals for joists, we offer you a 10-year guarantee, which confirms the quality of these pedestals and ensures the longevity of your wooden deck on pedestals.
- The Rinno Plots self-levelling pedestals for joists comply with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4 standards, thus guaranteeing that your project will be carried out as per the norm.
- Robust, the pedestals for joists can support up to 1 ton of load without the slightest problem.
- The pedestals for joists can withstand temperature variations from -30 to +60° and are also resistant to chemical and acid agents.
- To guarantee the longevity of your wooden deck on pedestals it is necessary that the joists and wood boards are not in direct contact with the ground. They must be guaranteed good insulation against ground humidity and in the event of rain, your wooden deck on pedestals must be able to dry quickly. The pedestals for joists allow your deck to be raised and therefore to compensate for the various moisture problems that could affect your deck.
How to make a wooden deck on pedestals?
Only a few simple steps are necessary to install your wooden deck.
Preparing to lay your wooden deck on the ground, grass or concrete slab
Your land does not need any preparation if it is a concrete slab or an old terrace. For a laying on soil or grass, it will be necessary to carry out a 15cm deep terracing, then cover with a geotextile felt to avoid invasion of your wooden terrace by weeds and finally cover with a 15cm layer of gravel.
Spacing of pedestals for wooden deck and laying of pedestals for joists.
Place the self-levelling pedestals for joistson the ground at equal distances. Adjust the height of the pedestals then place the joists against the tongue provided for this purpose on the head of the pedestal. We recommend applying a joist protective strip called a sealing strip to ensure insulation.
Then, all you have to do is lay the deck boards: for this step, use the board spacers to obtain an aesthetic visual effect. They allow you to define the spacing between the deck boards in a regular way. Finally, fix the wood boards to the joists using the FIXEGO fixing kit. With this system, the deck fixings will be invisible. You can also find all the wooden deck screws.
And that's it, you can finish your wooden deck on pedestals before you start landscaping and enjoy your terrace with ease. As you can see, installing your wooden deck on pedestals is quick and easy!
Model : RIN150260LAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 175/285 mm for wooden deck - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||6.89 to 11.22 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
STEPHANE R. published the 20/09/2021 following an order made on 05/09/2021
Pas encore installé, mais semble parfaitement convenir à mon besoin
Maxime C. published the 29/08/2021 following an order made on 16/08/2021
Plot de bonne qualité, l'embase autonivelante mériterait de s'emboîter avec plus de fermeté dans le plot. Cela n'empêche en rien le bon fonctionnement. Il est possible d'utiliser les vis plus longues avec les plots plus courts et vice versa pour varier d'autant plus les hauteurs
Christophe B. published the 08/05/2021 following an order made on 23/04/2021
CATHERINE B. published the 27/06/2020 following an order made on 11/06/2020
Très bien, conforme à mes attentes, je recommande !
Bernard M. published the 23/06/2020 following an order made on 06/06/2020
ANTHONY B. published the 03/06/2020 following an order made on 04/05/2020
Bon rapport qualité prix
Anonymous A. published the 15/04/2020 following an order made on 02/04/2020
bon produit, la construction inspire confiance
Anonymous A. published the 27/10/2019 following an order made on 21/10/2019