Adjustable self-leveling pedestal from 175 to 285 mm for wooden decks - YEED (formerly Rinno)
The self-leveling joist terrace pedestal is adjustable from 175 to 285 mm. Its self-leveling base allows you to place your pvc pedestals on a ground with a drop, irregularities or an uneven one. This smart pedestal adapts to your ground and allows you to create the foundations of your wooden terrace. This pvc support is compatible with natural wood boards and composite wooden boards .
The advantages of the self-leveling wooden terrace pedestal 175/285 mm from YEED (formerly Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without major works or fixing
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Strip designed for screwing the joist onto the pedestal
- Allows laying on sloping or uneven ground
- Allows you to create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Base designed to ensure proper drainage of rainwater
- Compatible with wood and composite boards
Prerequisites: draw up the layout plan
It all starts with the layout plan. The latter is a sketch representing the shape of your terrace, its dimensions and the equipment necessary for the realization of your wooden terrace on pedestals, namely: self-leveling pedestals, joists and wooden boards. The point of this sketch? Calculate the number of materials and thus prepare your site properly.
With self-leveling pedestals, simplified ground preparation is still necessary. This preparation allows you to stabilize your surface and at the same time to perpetuate the life of your wooden terrace on pedestals. Indeed, preparing the ground well in advance, helps prevent your terrace from moving over time, bad weather and the weight supported by your terrace.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
2/ How to prepare the ground
Ground preparation is simple and relatively quick.
- Define the shape of your terrace and dig 15 cm deep;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Backfill with crushed gravel: 0/60 mm over 10 cm and 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a stable surface.
Steps for laying a wooden deck on YEED self-leveling pedestals (formerly Rinno)
Now that your ground is stabilized, it's time to start building your wooden terrace on self-leveling studs. Rest assured, this step is also quick and easy! This should take a weekend of work to install your wooden terrace.
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your wooden deck on self-leveling pedestals
- A bracket
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A drill driver
- A jigsaw/radial saw
- A hammer
- A large ruler
- A cord
- Your YEED wooden terrace pedestals
- Wooden or aluminum joists
- decking boards
- Special wooden screws
2/ Accessories for laying a wooden terrace on a YEED pedestal (ex Rinno)
For an easier installation and an optimal duration of use of your new terrace on pedestal, some accessories are essential:
3/ Arrange the self-leveling pedestals
Arrange the pedestals for the joists in place. So, start by laying the pvc supports every 50 cm (which corresponds to the spacing of your joists). Following which, support the joists with wooden decking pedestals every 70 cm along their entire length.
You obtain the right layout of your wooden terrace pedestals. You now have to adjust the height of your pvc supports. This millimetric adjustment is achieved by turning the red adjustment ring clockwise.
4/ Lay and fix the joists
Ensure that your joists are of the same variety as your coating. Natural wood for natural wood, composite for composite. If you want maximum strength, opt for aluminum joists.
- Lay the joists against the strip located at the head of the pedestals;
- Screw the joists onto the pedestals through the strip;
- Apply the protective strip along the length of the joists;
- Cover the edges of the joist with the protective strip.
5/ Lay the covering boards
- Lay the wood slat covering starting against a wall. Shift 5 mm to obtain the expansion joint;
- Place the boards perpendicular to the joists;
- Screw the boards with special decking screws. Note, screw 20 mm from the edge of the board.
Carry out the side finishes of the terrace
The side cladding of your wooden terrace is a simple and quick operation that requires little effort but which changes the look of your wooden terrace on pedestal. For a wooden deck that everyone wants:
- Measure the height and make the necessary cutouts;
- Place the fascia board horizontally;
- Screw the board into the joist.
- Complies with DTU 43.1 and 51.4
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 175 to 285 mm
- Disc diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Strip height: 29 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Model : RIN150260LAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 175/285 mm for wooden deck - YEED
|10 years warranty
|Manufactured in France
|Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4
|Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C
|Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton
|YEED (Ex Rinno)
|175 to 285 mm
|Compatibility with extension
|Country of Origin
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Anonymous customer published the 07/01/2024 following an order made on 26/12/2023
Commandé 1ere fois pour voir la qualité,reçu rapidement,bien emballé,satisfait de ma commande j'ai recommander avec la quantité souhaiter car le site propose a l'unité.Tres bon tarifs,rien a redire sur " plots-discount"
Edith E. published the 10/06/2023 following an order made on 21/05/2023
Facile à utiliser
Bruno F. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 05/03/2023
Anonymous customer published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 01/08/2022
Anonymous customer published the 19/04/2022 following an order made on 05/04/2022
Très bon produit
Anonymous customer published the 20/09/2021 following an order made on 05/09/2021
Pas encore installé, mais semble parfaitement convenir à mon besoin
Anonymous customer published the 29/08/2021 following an order made on 16/08/2021
Plot de bonne qualité, l'embase autonivelante mériterait de s'emboîter avec plus de fermeté dans le plot. Cela n'empêche en rien le bon fonctionnement. Il est possible d'utiliser les vis plus longues avec les plots plus courts et vice versa pour varier d'autant plus les hauteurs
Anonymous customer published the 08/05/2021 following an order made on 23/04/2021