Pedestal head for joist YEED (Ex Rinno)
The joist pedestal head is an accessory that allows you to transform a paving pedestal into a wooden terrace pedestal. If you are laying a paving terrace, if you wish to create the outline of the terrace with a wooden board, all you have to do is replace the head of the pedestals accordingly.
Use of the joist pedestal head for terrace
The pedestal head for joist is adaptable to the entire range of paving terrace pedestals and can accommodate all sizes of joists, without exception.
This accessory makes it possible to modify the head of a pedestal in order to fix a joist to it and therefore to put a wooden board covering on it. Installation is very simple: the head of the joist pedestal is placed over the head of the pavingpedestal, no other action is required. In a jiffy, the pedestal is transformed! Regardless of the height of your pedestal, the joist pedestal head fits on all pedestals whether fixed or adjustable.
Thus, thanks to this accessory, change a paving pedestal into a joist pedestal without having to buy a new pedestal!
Note: this accessory is only compatible with paving pedestals from YEED (Ex Rinno)
Characteristics of the joist pedestal head
- Made in France from polypropylene, a material known for its strength and durability.
- The joist pedestal head is in keeping with the compliance standards: DTU 43.1 and 51.4 allowing you to carry out your sites in accordance with the rules.
- Resistant to temperature variations from -40° to +60° as well as atmospheric agents such as frost or UV rays.
- Does not deteriorate in contact with products used in swimming pools allowing installation in the place of your choice without constraint.
- Robust, the joist pedestal head supports up to 1 ton of load.
Joist pedestal head for terrace pedestal - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Anonymous customer published the 22/09/2019 following an order made on 08/07/2019
Parfait : conforme à la description et pratique
Anonymous customer published the 03/06/2019 following an order made on 15/03/2019
Exactement ce que je recherchait. Malgré tout il a fallu retailler les ailettes de mes plots car celles-ci étaient trop longues.