Lot of 100 A2 stainless steel screws antique TORX - SPAX
Thanks to their CUT tip SPAX antique screws reduce splicing and wood warping. Penetration is precise thanks to their milled ribs. On softwoods, screwing can be done without a pilot hole. In hardwoods, it is preferable to drill a pilot hole.
The advantages of SPAX A2 stainless steel screws
- T-STAR Plus tip for better guidance when screwing it
- Countersunk head with countersunk ribs for a clean, crisp head drive.
- SPAX corrugated profile up to the point for safe and quick screwing.
- CUT point which allows you to screw them without a pre-drilled hole, reducing wood splitting.
- Antique copper color for a perfect visual rendering
Model : SPA-25170004506021
100 TORX A2 stainless steel deck screws, for softwood, single thread 4.50 x 60 mm, CUT - SPAX
|Fix your terrace
|Length partial thread