155/245 mm Jouplast self-levelling pedestal for slab terrace
Laying a slabs terrace on pedestal has never been so easy, no more major work! Thanks to the self-levelling adjustable pedestals head for slabs terrace, creating a slabs terrace made of ceramic, stone, concrete or wood gratings becomes simple, quick and efficient.
Laying a slabs terrace on pedestals is no longer reserved for terrace professionals. It is within everyone's reach! No need to pour concrete before laying the terrace slabs. Thanks to the adjustable pedestals for terrace, preparing the ground is simplified, less expensive and much faster.
Characteristics of the pedestals for the 155-245 mm Jouplast self-levelling head slabs.
- Jouplast self-levelling head pedestals for slabs terrace have an adjustable height from 155 to 245 mm. The adjustment of the slabs pedestal is made by means of the adjustment ring located under the head of the pedestal and allows a very precise adjustment to the millimeter.
- Thanks to the head mounted on a pivot, the self-levelling slabs pedestals can be adapted to all types of terrain. Whether it is a slope of up to 5% or a poorly levelled ground, the slabs pedestals automatically compensate for differences in the level of the terrace environment without the need for additional tools.
- Jouplast slabs terrace on pedestals can be made of ceramic, tile or paving. However, the terrace can only be used for pedestrian use. The slabs used must be self-supporting and of class T7, T11 or F+. Please note that the use of pedestals is not suitable for the installation of garden or spa shelters.
- Pedestals for slabs terrace are part of an environmental approach. They are made of filled polypropylene and are therefore 100% recyclable. They are also made in France.
- The pedestals comply with the standards in force (DTU 43.1 and 51.4), thus guaranteeing that the worksite is carried out in accordance with the rules.
- Thanks to Jouplast adjustable pedestals, you can lay out your terrace in slabs as you wish. Made of polypropylene, the pedestals for terrace are robust and can support up to 1 tons of load.
- No matter the environment in which you wish to install your slabs terrace on pedestals, they have been designed to resist temperature variations from -30° to +60° but also atmospheric agents such as frost and UV rays. You have no need to worry about weather conditions or climatic variations.
- You can easily arrange the surroundings of your swimming pool with Jouplast pedestals for slabs terrace. They are resistant to acid and chemical products allowing the installation of your terrace on pedestals without fear of deterioration of the latter.
- Slabs pedestals have a rainwater drainage system to avoid stagnation and keep your terrace on pedestals over time. They also allow air to circulate permanently, ensuring good ventilation of the slabs terrace.
- The raising of the slabs terrace thanks to the adjustable pedestals allows the passage of electrical and other cables under the terrace in order to obtain an optimal aesthetic result.
- The 10-year warranty on the pedestals is a guarantee of quality and confidence.
Tips for laying slabs on Jouplast self-levelling pedestals
The slabs terrace are laid directly on the pedestals. No fixing is necessary, which allows a great deal of freedom. At any time, you can decide to enlarge or reduce the size of your terrace by simply removing or adding slabs to the pedestals.
The installation of a slab terrace on pedestals is done in only 4 steps. First, the pedestals must be laid on the ground according to the size of the slabs. The number of pedestals per m² depends on the size of each terrace slab. Depending on the manufacturer's recommendations, the addition of a pedestal in the center of the slab or on large widths may be recommended. The distance between each pedestal also depends on the width of the slab. In all cases, it is strongly recommended to use a Jouplast slab carrier to avoid any injury.
Once the pedestals for slabs have been laid, the pedestals must be adjusted and a soundproofing contact rubber applied to them to ensure good sound insulation of the terrace. Then, you simply place the slabs terrace on the head of the pedestals. Thanks to the 4 lugs located on the head of the pedestal, the slabs terrace are perfectly stabilized without any additional help.
Finally, adjust the height of the adjustable pedestals and check the installation with a spirit level.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling pedestal 155 245 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||6.10 to 9.65 in|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Damien L. published the 24/10/2020 following an order made on 17/08/2020
Très bon plot
Tony P. published the 08/09/2020 following an order made on 07/08/2020
Parfait, livré avec le petit caoutchouc.fonctionne niquel. Qualité aussi.
YOANN G. published the 21/08/2020 following an order made on 09/08/2020
Conforme à mes attentes, la tête autonivellant était indispensable pour terrain en pente, réglage en hauteur simple
FABRICE D. published the 19/08/2020 following an order made on 06/08/2020
bon produit. Se pose facilement
Rémi N. published the 16/08/2020 following an order made on 01/08/2020
Olivier R. published the 08/07/2020 following an order made on 24/06/2020
Conforme à mes attentes
Olivier R. published the 26/06/2020 following an order made on 28/05/2020
Conforme à mes attentes
Arnaud A. published the 07/06/2020 following an order made on 18/05/2020
Pas reçu malgré 15 jours d’attente, societe injoignable pas d’email et un mauvais numéro de telephone
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 01/06/2020
Bonjour, Nous sommes navrés, vous pouvez nous contacter par mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Bonne journée Emeline nel