175 to 285 mm Self-levelling adjustable pedestal for slab from Rinno Plots
The use of the pedestals for slab or tile allows you to have a professional look simply, economically and quickly! Indeed, your terrace will be ready for use immediately after installation. No drying time is required, your slab terrace on pedestals can be operational in less than 3 days.
The advantages of laying a slab terrace on pedestals
First, you save a considerable amount of time in preparing your ground. All you need to start your work is a stable soil. This means that on a concrete slab or an old terrace, you can start laying directly after a thorough cleaning. If your floor is grass or earth, you will need to stabilize it. But don't worry, it's not a question of pouring a concrete slab, far from it. It's just a matter of preparing your floor in 3 steps. First, you will have to dig 15 cm deep into the soil, then cover it with a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from growing and finally fill it with 15 cm of gravel that will have to be compacted in order to obtain a flat surface. You can now start laying your terrace in slabs or tiles on pedestal.
Don't worry, the installation is just as simple and consists of only 4 steps. The first step is to place the pedestals for terrace on the ground. If your slabs are 40 cm square, then you will need to place the pedestals every 40 cm. Then, using the adjustment ring located under each pedestal, adjust your pedestals to the height you want. You will be able to make the adjustment to the nearest millimeter.
You will then lay the slabs on the head of the adjustable pedestals for terrace using the 4 lugs provided for this purpose. Throughout your installation, you will need to remember to check that your slab terrace on pedestal is level using a spirit level and make adjustments if necessary.
Finally, you will make the finishing touches by making the required cut-outs at the side of the terrace. You can now enjoy your terrace, start installing your furniture, a garden table and simply walk on it! You don't even have to put any joints; everything is ready in record time.
Accessories for laying terrace slabs on pedestal
Here is the list of useful accessories for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals:
- Lift the slabs easily : Jouplast slab carrier
- Reduce noise and vibration with the noise damping deck wedge
Technical specifications for 175-285 mm self-levelling pedestals slabs or tiles by Rinno Plots
- The pedestals for slabs can be adjusted in height from 175 mm to 285 mm. These are the largest pedestals in the range.
- Clipped onto the head of the pedestals for slabs is a self-levelling disc that can be used to compensate for slopes of up to 5% over one meter. They are therefore perfectly suited to unlevelled ground, sloping ground or if you wish to create a slight slope on your terrace.
- Manufactured in France in loaded polypropylene, the pedestals for slabs are 100% recyclable, which does not in any way affect their resistance. Indeed, each paving pedestal can support up to one ton of load. In addition, filled polypropylene is also a material that is resistant to atmospheric agents such as frost or UV rays, acid or chemical products, which makes it ideal for your pool surrounds. It is also resistant to temperature variations from -30° to +60°. You will be able to enjoy your terrace in summer as well as in winter without any risk of deterioration.
- Pedestals for slabs do not need to be fixed to the ground. They are non-slip and the weight of the slabs or tiles will hold them in place. If you ever want to change the layout of your terrace, enlarge or reduce it, you will not have to break everything as you would with glued or sealed installation. All you have to do is remove the tiles and pedestals or add them.
- Your work will be carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations, since the pedestals for slabs comply with standards 43.1 and 51.4.
- The pedestals are guaranteed for 10 years.
- Raising the terrace with the pedestals for terrace offers an additional advantage. Indeed, your terrace will be permanently ventilated. No risk of rising damp and bad odors is to be expected. In addition, the appearance of your terrace will be aesthetically pleasing as you can run cables and pipes directly under your terrace.
- You also don't have to worry about stagnant water in the event of heavy rain. The pedestals are equipped with a drainage system.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Model : RIN150260DAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 175/285 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||6.89 to 11.22 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Francois O. published the 24/09/2020 following an order made on 20/08/2020
Pas de soucis bien adapté
Anonymous A. published the 16/06/2020 following an order made on 24/05/2020
produit conforme, mais attention la base peut-être livré dans un carton séparé
Anonymous A. published the 06/04/2020 following an order made on 27/03/2020
Anonymous A. published the 25/06/2019 following an order made on 23/05/2019
utilisation facile bonne qualité
Anonymous A. published the 27/05/2019 following an order made on 06/05/2019
Support autonivellant très large et stable.