Detergent for end-of-site cleaning made up of 98% biodegradable ingredients. Deep cleans and strips without attacking the material. Without phosphates. In economic version of 5L.
This end-of-site detergent is ideal for the following coatings:
- glazed ceramic
- acid-resistant materials
How to use Deterdek Pro end-of-site detergent
This professional detergent is diluted from 1:5 to 1:10 depending on the dirt to be removed.
For end-of-site cleaning:
- Wet the surface with water
- Use Deterdek Pro diluted in water in a proportion of 1:5 or 1:1 (1 L of product in 5 or 10 L of water)
- Apply the solution to a few square meters at a time, wait a few minutes then brush vigorously.
- Remove the residue with a wet vacuum or microfiber cloths.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
If stubborn dirt remains, repeat the wash using a more concentrated solution.
For routine maintenance of exterior floors:
- Dilute 1 L of product in 10 L of water.
- Follow the same terms and conditions as before.
Note, for the elimination of lime residues, rust and traces of engobe, use the concentrated product.
Model : FIL-60400005OFT
End of construction detergent DETERDEK PRO 5L - FILA
|5 L jerrycan
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects