Natural effect water and oil repellent protector. This ecological protection reduces the absorption of the material without altering its aesthetic appearance. Thus, it waterproofs, protects and facilitates the cleaning of the following outdoor floors:
- polished porcelain stoneware
- natural stone
This protector is also ideal for joints, cracked ceramics, grits, resin marble and tombstones.
Effective, the MP90 Eco Xtreme prevents the absorption of oily and aqueous stains. It even has anti-graffiti properties.
This extreme protection is environmentally friendly and produces very low VOC emissions.
Instructions for use of the water and oil repellent protector MP 90 Eco Xtreme
This protector is ready to use, do not dilute. For application, one coat is sufficient. However, be sure to follow some recommendations:
- Shake before use
- For natural stones, terracotta, agglomerates and cement tiles: apply with a brush or a cloth on a clean, dry surface. Before the product dries, remove any residue by patting with a clean cloth.
- On very absorbent materials, apply a second coat after 20 minutes.
- For polished porcelain stoneware, natural stones, agglomerates with a polished finish: Impregnate the material and the clean, dry joints with a brush or a cloth.
- Before the product dries, i.e. 10 minutes later, rub with a microfiber cloth soaked in the same product to promote its penetration.
- Dry with a clean cloth.
Note, you can walk on your coating two hours after application. For maintenance, use the diluted Cleaner PRO solution.
Model : FIL-61500006FRA
Water and oil repellent protector MP90 ECO xTREME 1L - FILA
|Accessoires pour||Produit d’entretien|
|conditionnement||Bidon 1 L|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects