The SUPA2 head is a head for a paving terrace pedestal. Attached to the SUPAS or SUPAL pedestal from Profilitec, this head allows the slabs to be laid with a spacing between each of them of 2 mm. The SUPA2 head has the characteristic of being fixed or self-levelling. This adjustment is made according to the tightening of the green locking ring located within the head. The latter is made of rubbery material in order to also act as an anti-noise wedge and to avoid vibrations and resonances when you pass on the outdoor tiled terrace.
Advantages of the SUPA2 head for Profilitec terrace pedestals
- A head sold alone to go from a joist pedestal to a paving pedestal and change the covering of your terrace on pedestal;
- A fixed head that easily converts to a self-leveling head to adapt to your project;
- A rubber head that offers insulation and a very appreciable anti-noise function.
Characteristics of the SUPA2 head for Profilitec terrace pedestals
- Rubberized Polypropylene material to provide insulation and noise canceling function
- 2 mm spacers for a spacing between the tiles of 2 mm
Paving terrace pedestal head - 2 mm joints - UPTEC SUPA2 - Profilitec
|Polypropylene and rubber
|Made in Italy