White geotextile felt "Green 8" 105g/m² (size: roll of 2 m x 25 ml)
Construction work is very often feared for the time and difficulty of the installation. Simplify the task thanks to the geotextile fabric! Designed in polypropylene, the geotextile is ultra-resistant to external aggressions and protects your terrace from weeds of long years.
The advantages of the geotextile
- Easy to install, the geotextile roller has many characteristics that facilitate installation:
- Aesthetics and ecological: the geotextile prevents the growth of weeds and keeps your clean aisles without having to use chemicals;
- Ultra -resistant: its synthetic material similar to canvas (polypropylene) resists external aggressions and is unarmed;
- Durable and rot -proof: the canvas remains in place years while protecting your soil;
- Reinforces the stability of the load on the surface;
- Allows good water flow thanks to its filter functionality.
How to use geotextile in your garden?
Positioned under the terraces, gravel alleys, pitch courts or cobblestones, the geotextile also finds its place in your garden.
It makes it possible to separate 2 different lands during specific plantations. Geotextile also offers the possibility of containing plants to invasive roots in order to keep the aesthetics of your exterior. The use of "Green 8" felt is ideal to enhance and protect your garden quickly.
How to install a geotextile felt?
Within everyone's reach, the installation of the garden geotextile only requires a disbursement, the depth of which depends on the desired construction. The geotextile felt is applied to the ground, before being covered with gravel (compacted in the case of a terrace in order to obtain a stable and loose surface).
In order to properly position the geotextile, it should be cut with a cutter or scissors. Being tear-proof, these are the only two ways to get the desired piece of canvas.
Once the geotextile fabric is in place, all you have to do is add the coating, then enjoy your exterior. The white geotextile relieves you of maintenance. It takes care of protecting your terrace and resists various attacks.
Model : TEN865200RLX2
Geotextile GREEN 8 - 105g/m² - Roll of 2m x 25ml - TENCATE Bidim
|Material||PP - non woven|
|Use||Construct your terrace, Carry out drainage work, Lay out your driveway|
|Accessories for||Prevents weeds|
|Packaging||2 m x 25 ml Roller|
|Quantity per m² per roll||50 m²|
|Resistance to traction||8 KN|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects