Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Black “Weed Stop S” geotextile 125g/m² (Dimension: roll of 1 m x 25 ml)
Before carrying out earthworks in your garden or driveway, the future construction should be protected from weeds. In order to enjoy your coating longer, the installation of a geotextile felt is necessary. Fortunately, the installation of the “Weed Stop S” geotextile is within everyone’s reach.
The advantages of using a geotextile felt
- Designed in a fully synthetic material, made from polypropylene;
- Ultra resistant, the black geotextile does not tear. It therefore remains intact despite the passing of the years and the external aggressions suffered;
- Aesthetic since it prevents the growth of weeds;
- Filtering and permeable thus allowing a good flow of water and the absence of stagnation.
The different functions of the geotextile
The geotextile roll can be used in multiple ways. Designed to protect your outdoor constructions from the ground, it can be placed under a terrace, a gravelled driveway, your garden and even pétanque courts.
- Stabilize the ground;
- Prevent the growth of weeds (and plants with invasive roots) between the slabs and gravel of your coverings;
- Distribute the load.
- An easy to install installation
Lay a geotextile felt
The laying of the geotextile roll requires preparation of the ground beforehand in order to guarantee a long-lasting hold. This differs depending on your project:
- Make a gravelled driveway: make a disbursement according to the needs of your project and place the geotextile before covering it with gravel;
- Create a terrace: make a excavation, lay the geotextile, then cover the ground with compacted gravel to obtain a stable and loose surface;
- In your garden, the geotextile fabric makes it possible to separate 2 different soils during specific plantings.
- In order to use the perfect length of fabric, use scissors or a cutter to cut the geotextile.
Model : TEN3862RLX
Geotextile Black Weed Stop S - 125g /m² - roll of 1 m x 25 lm
|Material||PP - non tissé|
|Use||terrasse, travaux de drainage, massif|
|Accessoires pour||Eviter les mauvaises herbes|
|Condionnement||Rouleau 1 m x 25 ml|
|Quantité au m² par rouleau||25 m²|
|Résistance à la traction||8 KN|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Fernand G. published the 16/11/2021 following an order made on 30/10/2021
Anonymous customer published the 10/06/2021 following an order made on 28/05/2021
en deux livraison car oubli d'un colis par le transporteur
Anonymous customer published the 01/06/2021 following an order made on 25/05/2021
Anonymous customer published the 01/06/2021 following an order made on 19/05/2021
Rien à dire si ce n’est parfait
Anonymous customer published the 18/04/2021 following an order made on 03/04/2021
Anonymous customer published the 04/04/2021 following an order made on 23/03/2021
Bon produit, conforme