UPTEC SUPAL adjustable pedestal from 28 to 43 mm for wooden decks - Profilitec
The UPTEC SUPAL joist pedestal is adjustable from 28 to 43 mm. It allows you to build the foundations of your wood or composite terrace easily without heavy work or heavy equipment. The UPTEC SUPAL wooden terrace pedestal accommodates your wooden or aluminum joists for the construction of your wooden slat terrace. Versatile, the Profilitec joist pedestal becomes a slab pedestal in a few seconds just by changing its head.
The advantages of the UPTEC SUPAL wooden terrace pedestal adjustable from 28 to 43 mm from Profilitec
- Quick and simple installation, without structural work or fixing
- Seamless laying
- Base of the pedestal pre-cut to facilitate the realization of the angles
- Perforated base to promote the flow of rainwater
- Allows good air circulation and avoids moisture problems
- Head equipped with a strip with 4-point fixing for the joists
- Change from a fixed head to a self-leveling head by simply screwing the green locking ring located inside the head
- Switching to a self-leveling head compensates for height differences of up to 5%
- Interchangeable head: change from a wooden terrace pedestal to a 2 mm or 4 mm slab pedestal by simply changing the head
- Head fitted with anti-noise rubber to prevent squeaking when passing through your terrace
- The installation of UPTEC SUPAL pedestals is done on cement, concrete, EPDM, rubber, monolayer, other roofing systems, on insulating materials, or on a pre-existing terrace
In practice, step 1: draw up the layout plan
To properly prepare your site, start by drawing a layout plan. This sketch, to the scale of your terrace, includes the shape of your future wooden terrace, its dimensions, the joist pedestals, the joists and the wooden boards.
By visualizing your project in this way, you can easily count the necessary equipment and therefore optimize your budget as well as possible. In addition, the layout plan will help you during the installation... No question of depriving yourself of it!
Step 2: lay your UPTEC SUPAL wooden terrace pedestals
- Before laying your Profilitec UPTEC pedestals, make sure that the surface on which the foundation supports are laid is perfectly clean, with no trace of liquid, dirt or foreign materials.
- Once this verification has been carried out, place your first stud. Start from a corner. Do not forget to cut the base on two sides (following the pre-cut line) to properly install your pedestal.
- Adjust the height of your wooden terrace pedestal.
- Repeat the operation, spacing the pvc supports by 50 cm (location of the joists)
- Finish this first row of terrace pedestals.
- For the second, place your joist pedestals 70 cm from the first line of pedestals. Indeed, the joists must be supported every 70 cm.
- Finish the grid of your future wooden terrace by following these spacings.
Step 3: lay your joists and your wood covering
To create a wooden deck with UPTEC pedestals, you can use aluminum or wooden joists. If your joists are made of wood, they must be of the same species as your siding. Softwood for softwood, exotic wood for exo joist, composite joist for composite wooden boards.
To know the right method of installation, follow these tips:
- Lay the joists against the strip located on the head of the pedestals;
- Screw the joists onto the pedestals through the strip;
- Lay the wood board covering starting against a wall. Do not forget to offset 5 mm from the wall to obtain the expansion joint;
- Place the boards perpendicular to the joists;
- Screw the boards 20 mm from the edge with special decking screws.
Step 4: make the side finishes
- Having a perfectly finished wooden deck is simple! You just have to follow these 3 complementary steps:
- Measure the height and make the necessary cutouts;
- Place the fascia board horizontally;
- Screw the board into the joist.
Accessories for laying a porcelain stoneware terrace on a UPTEC pedestal by Profilitec
- SUPAK 3-in-1 adjustment key to go from a fixed to a self-leveling head, remove the fins from the UPTEC pedestals and adjust the height of the terrace pedestals
- The joist protection strip to protect your foundations from humidity;
- Board spacers for perfect spacing between your wooden boards;
- The EDMA board straightener to make your wooden boards straight and thus facilitate their installation;
- The invisible fixing kit to fix the boards without visible screws.
- Adjustable from 28 to 43 mm
- Base diameter: 190mm
- Head diameter: 130mm
- Resistant to frost (-20°C) and UV (+80°C)
- Fire resistant: HB according to UL94 regulations
- Resistant to 1 ton load
- Composition: 80% recycled material
- 100% recyclable
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Model : PRO-SUPAL-SUPAW
UPTEC SUPAL wooden terrace pedestal adjustable from 28 to 43 mm - Profilitec
|Origin||Made in Italy|
|Adjustable height||From 28 to 43 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Hervé R. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 13/04/2023
Tres bon produit