UPTEC SUPAS pedestal adjustable from 43 to 358 mm for wooden decks - Profilitec
Profilitec's UPTEC SUPAS joist pedestal is an adjustable pvc support, from 43 to 58 mm. Top of the range, this terrace pedestal allows you to create the foundations of your wooden terrace. Versatile, simply add or remove SUPAR extensions to adjust its height. Highly qualitative, this joist support can go up to 400 mm. On Plots Discount, we have chosen to offer an UPTEC SUPAS pedestal up to 358 mm. If your site requires a greater height, all you have to do is add SUPAR extensions while getting your project validated by a professional.
The advantages of the UPTEC SUPAS wooden terrace pedestal from Profilitec
- Quick and simple installation, without structural work or fixing
- Seamless laying
- Base of the pedestal pre-cut to facilitate the realization of the angles
- Perforated base to promote the flow of rainwater
- Allows good air circulation and avoids moisture problems
- Head equipped with a strip with 4-point fixing for the joists
- Change from a fixed head to a self-leveling head by simply screwing the green locking ring located inside the head
- Switching to a self-leveling head compensates for height differences of up to 5%
- Interchangeable head: change from a wooden terrace pedestal to a 2 mm or 4 mm slab pedestal by simply changing the head
- Head fitted with anti-noise rubber to prevent squeaking when passing through your terrace
- The installation of UPTEC SUPAL pedestals is done on cement, concrete, EPDM, rubber, monolayer, other roofing systems, on insulating materials, or on a pre-existing terrace
In practice, step 1: draw up the layout plan
To successfully complete the construction of your wooden deck, think about your project in advance. To help you, draw a sketch of your terrace to scale: dimensions, shape, you must find your terrace on paper. Arrange the wooden terrace pedestals as if you were there, as well as the joists and the wooden boards. This layout plan will allow you to precisely calculate the equipment necessary for the realization of your wooden terrace on pedestals.
Step 2: lay your UPTEC SUPAS wooden terrace pedestals
- Before laying your Profilitec UPTEC pedestals, make sure that the surface on which the foundation supports are laid is perfectly clean, with no trace of liquid, dirt or foreign materials.
- Once this verification has been carried out, place your first stud. Start from a corner. Do not forget to cut the base on two sides (following the pre-cut line) to properly install your pedestal.
- Adjust the height of your wooden terrace pedestal.
- Repeat the operation, spacing the pvc supports by 50 cm (location of the joists)
- Finish this first row of terrace pedestals.
- For the second, place your joist pedestals 70 cm from the first line of pedestals. Indeed, the joists must be supported every 70 cm.
- Finish the grid of your future wooden terrace by following these spacings.
Step 3: lay your joists and your wood covering
For this step, do not forget an important rule: your joists must be of the same species as your wooden slats. Resinous, exotic or composite wood: the choice is yours, but don't forget to coordinate your joists with your boards.
You can use aluminum joists if you wish. This choice will guarantee you unfailing resistance and solidity. For the installation of the joists and the covering, follow the guide!
- Lay the joists against the strip located on the head of the pedestals;
- Screw the joists onto the pedestals through the strip;
- Lay the wood board covering starting against a wall. Do not forget to offset 5 mm from the wall to obtain the expansion joint;
- Place the boards perpendicular to the joists;
- Screw the boards 20 mm from the edge with special decking screws.
Step 4: make the side finishes
The side finishes of a terrace are a game-changer. They provide a neat look to your build. To dress your wooden terrace on UPTEC pedestals from Profilitec, here is the procedure to follow:
- Measure the height and make the necessary cutouts;
- Place the fascia board horizontally;
- Screw the board into the joist.
Accessories for laying a porcelain stoneware terrace on a UPTEC pedestal by Profilitec
- 3-in-1 SUPAK adjustment key to switch from a fixed head to a self-leveling one, remove the fins from the UPTEC pedestals and adjust the height of the terrace pedestals;
- SUPAR riser to increase the height of your adjustable pedestal by 30 mm;
- The joist protection strip to protect your foundations from humidity;
- Board spacers for perfect spacing between your wooden planks;
- The EDMA board straightener to make your wooden boards straight and thus facilitate their installation;
- The invisible fixing kit to fix the slats without visible screws.
- Adjustable from 43 to 58 mm and up to 358 mm
- Base diameter: 190mm
- Head diameter: 130mm
- Resistant to frost (-20°C) and UV (+80°C)
- Fire resistant: HB according to UL94 regulations
- Resistant to 1 ton load
- Composition: 80% recycled material
- 100% recyclable
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
UPTEC SUPAS wooden terrace pedestal adjustable from 43 to 358 mm - Profilitec
|Origin||Made in Italy|
|Adjustable height||43 to 358 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects