15 mm Europlot pedestal for fixed slab terrace
Who doesn't dream of a beautiful slabs terrace to enjoy the sunny days? But you still have to take the plunge and make your project a reality. Laying a tiled slab terrace can be long and tedious, but thanks to the pedestals for terrace, everything becomes simpler: preparing the ground quickly, easily and above all at a lower cost. The Europlot brand has revolutionized the market by offering fixed and adjustable outdoor pedestals for tiling to meet everyone's requirements. You will be surprised how easy and quick it is to install the pedestals for your terrace. The pedestals allow the creation of raised terrace, roof terrace or balconies for example. Find out more about the 15 mm high fixed pedestal for slab and its various features and benefits.
Presentation and characteristics of the fixed 15 mm slab pedestal for terrace
The advantage of pedestals for terrace is that you can let your imagination run free as to the material of the covering you wish to put on it. Whether it is concrete slabs, grating or even tile slabs. Everything is possible to design your new terrace simply and efficiently.
- The 15 mm high fixed pedestals are particularly suitable for laying a slabs terrace where no height needs to be made up.
- You have the possibility to play with the height of your terrace by adding 1 to 6 extensions of 5 millimeters.
- Each Europlot’s pedestal is injection-molded and made of talc-filled polypropylene with 20% virgin, premium-quality material.
- A pedestal can support a load of more than 500 kilos centered on it and a load of more than 250 kilos off-center on 1/4 of the pedestal. The pedestal is highly resistant to ensure your safety.
- As far as the technical aspect is concerned, the pedestals for slabs have a head with 4 lugs to fix the exterior tile slabs by their weight.
- Very resistant, these pedestals can withstand bad weather and temperatures between -30°C and +60°C.
- Made in France, this fixed slab pedestal meets the DTU 43.1 standard, which makes it a material recognized by professionals.
- As far as packaging is concerned, the 15 mm high fixed pedestals are sold in cartons of 50 pieces and the 5 mm extensions are sold in cartons of 300 pieces.
Advantages to remember
In addition to providing the foundation for your future terrace, the fixed pedestal for slab has several other advantages.
- One of the biggest advantages of the Europlot 15 mm fixed pedestal for slab is that it is perfectly adapted to all types of supports. So imagine the terrace of your dreams without depriving yourself!
- The installation of a terrace on pedestals is within the reach of everyone, individuals with little or no DIY skills or professionals in the trade.
- Installation is quick, taking less than 3 days.
- The installation has the advantage of being carried out without glue and without joints.
- The fixed pedestals for terrace are perfectly adapted to large and heavy slabs.
- The high strength of the Europlot pedestals for slab enables them to support a heavy weight (up to 500 kg).
- The slab pedestal is very robust and durable, as it is frost and UV resistant.
The necessary accessory to further increase the height of your slab terrace.
If you want to create a slabs terrace with a height greater than 15 mm from the fixed pedestal, you need to purchase an essential accessory for this: a Europlot brand extension. You can insert 1 to 6 5 mm polypropylene extensions to be added above the pedestals in order to raise your terrace.
Tips for a successful installation
- First of all, remember to check that the ground surface is stable using a level.
- The slabs must be at least 2 cm thick to meet the criteria for laying a tiled slabs terrace on pedestals.
- For laying on grass or earth, first lay a 15 cm deep layer of earth, then lay a geotextile felt before adding a 15 cm layer of gravel. Finally, you must pack it all down to obtain a stable surface ready to receive your pedestals.
- Maintenance monitoring is necessary to avoid rainwater blockage due to low pedestal for slab (15 mm).
- If you choose to add extensions, be sure to install the 5 mm extension before laying your slabs, as the fixed pedestal for slab is non-adjustable.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
pedestal 15 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics for EPDM
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||Fixe 0.59 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Arnaud P. published the 03/01/2017 following an order made on 31/12/2016
"Conforme rien à dire , pratique"