Adjustable pedestal from 90 to 150 mm for paving terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
The YEED paving pedestal (Ex Rinno) is adjustable from 90 to 150 mm to build the foundations of your tiled terrace while adapting to the constraints of your land. Solid and resistant, the foundations support your structure without ever moving a millimetre! To achieve this result, you just need to be meticulous during installation to enjoy your terrace for many years! The paving pedestal is compatible with porcelain stoneware, exterior tiles, natural stone, concrete pavings and wooden gratings.
The advantages of the 90 to 150 mm adjustable paving terrace pedestal from YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or joints
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the tile pavings
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
What will be the style of your tiled terrace on pedestals? What will it look like? Several types of installation are possible and, first of all, you will need to know if your terrace will have a straight, staggered or diagonal design. Obviously, this choice will depend on the layout of your paving pedestals.
All the answers to your questions should be found on a scale sketch of your tiled terrace: this is the layout plan. Shape of your terrace, dimensions, type of installation... Everything must be thought out beforehand to design this sketch. Once you have made your choices, lay out the plots and slabs on the paper and count them. This will allow you to optimize your work budget and facilitate your installation on D-Day.
To calculate the number of pedestals necessary for the development of your project, remember that a slab is supported by 4 pvc pedestals. From a 60 x 60 cm paving, add a central pedestal. From 120 x 60 cm, two central pedestals.
The secret to a solid and durable terrace lies in good ground preparation. This must be flat and stable to be able to accommodate the tiled terrace pedestals for many years.
On a concrete paving or an existing terrace
Your surface is stable and level, so there is no need to prepare the ground. Just clean the surface in question and check the flatness with a spirit level. You now have to go directly to the step of laying the paving pedestals!
On rough ground
On the other hand, if you want to build on grass or ground, you will have to follow some preliminary instructions.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
- Roller compactor
2/ How to prepare the ground
Ground preparation is as simple as it is economical: few tools and materials needed, little complexity... Our 4 ground preparation steps are within everyone's reach!
- Delimit the surface of your terrace and dig the ground 15 cm deep
- Add a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between your pavings;
- Cover with crushed gravel 0/60 mm over 10 cm then 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface. Be sure to maintain a slight slope of 1.5% to promote the evacuation of rainwater.
Steps for laying a slab terrace on pedestals YEED (Ex Rinno)
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your tiled terrace on pedestals
- A meter
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- Paving pedestals YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Your tile covering
2/ Les accessoires pour la pose d’une terrasse dalle sur plot YEED (Ex Rinno)
- A paving carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Isolation pads;
- Self-leveling discs if your land is partially sloping;
- Paving plates to stabilize the tiles located against a wall and at the ends of your terrace;
- The covering support for terrace pedestal to dress the banks of your terrace;
- Rinno's 60 mm extension to increase the height of your YEED paving pedestals (Ex Rinno). Up to 4 extensions can be combined on the same pedestal;
- The YEED ClipSystem for making side closures.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start by arranging the paving terrace pedestals along a wall. Space the pvc pedestals the width of the pavings and this over the entire length of your future terrace. If your terrace is not delimited by a wall, start at the limit of the surface to be covered.
- Adjust the height of the paving terrace pedestals by turning the red adjustment nut clockwise.
4/ Lay the paving
- Lay the paving plates on the pedestals against the facade and at the edge of the terrace;
- Place a noise-reducing shim on each of the pedestals and on the slab plates;
- Remove the two lugs on the paving plate;
- Lay your first paving on the slab plate starting in a corner of the terrace;
- Check the squareness of the laying to facilitate the laying of the other tiles;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the slab studs located against the wall;
- Stop before the last row of pedestals;
- Continue on the second row and so on;
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond blade suitable for tiling.
Important: after each laying of the slab, check its level to guarantee the flatness of the structure.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 90 to 150 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal 90/150 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||2 years warranty, 10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||90 to 150 mm|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Spacer thickness||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Philippe P. published the 21/06/2023 following an order made on 07/06/2023
Simple ont l air solide.
Bastien G. published the 21/06/2023 following an order made on 03/06/2023
Frédéric T. published the 20/06/2023 following an order made on 28/05/2023
Trés bon Rapport qualité prix. Adapté aux dalles de 2cm sans problème. L'utilisation des caoutchoucs anti bruit de la même marque mes semble indispensable.
CHRISTIAN A. published the 13/06/2023 following an order made on 03/06/2023
parfait solide et fiable
Gilles A. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 16/04/2023
Fait le taf
Gérard T. published the 25/03/2023 following an order made on 28/02/2023
Gervais R. published the 23/01/2023 following an order made on 16/01/2023
Gervais R. published the 17/01/2023 following an order made on 05/01/2023
J'attends la livraison