Self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace height from 55 to 75 mm - Jouplast
The Jouplast Essential self-leveling paving terrace pedestal is a pedestal designed for laying a paving terrace on unleveled or sloping ground. Adjustable from 55 to 75 mm, it can create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter. Compatible coverings could be porcelain stoneware, outdoor tiling, concrete pavings and wooden gratings.
The advantages of Jouplast's 55/75 mm self-leveling paving terrace pedestal
- Speed and ease of installation
- Laying on uneven or irregular ground
- Allows you to compensate or create a slope of up to 5% thanks to its head mounted on a pivot
- Installation without fixing or joint
- Has 4 breakable 3 mm thick spacers to facilitate installation
- Manual and precise height adjustment thanks to the gray nut
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on self-leveling pedestals
- The self-leveling paving terrace pedestal is intended for outdoor and pedestrian use
- This self-leveling pedestal can only be used on uneven, irregular or vertical slope ground, prepared with crushed gravel. This preparation of the ground is necessary to prevent your terrace from shifting over time depending on the weight and the climatic conditions;
- Regardless of the support, provide an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter in order to avoid in order to promote the evacuation of rainwater;
- On the covering side, use self-supporting pavings, of class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+;
- Get a paving lifter to make it easier to move and lay the outdoor paving tiles on the terrace.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on a self-leveling pedestal
1/ Preparing the ground
With the technique of laying pavings on pedestals, the preparation of the ground is simplified. A few very simple and quick steps are necessary before you start laying your terrace pavings on pedestals.
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
Follow these preparation steps:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a 15 cm draining layer of gravel. Opt for a crushed gravel type 30/60 or 40/80;
- Compact everything.
2/ Lay the pedestals and the paving tiles
Thanks to the laying of paving pedestals, the installation of your terrace is not only easy but also fast. The paving pedestals do not need to be fixed to the ground, the weight of the terrace pavings will keep the pedestals on the ground. Count 1 pedestal per corner, i.e. 4 pedestals for a tiled paving . For large format pavings, it is recommended to reinforce the installation by adding 1 or 2 additional pedestals in the center of the paving by breaking the spacers.
Only a few steps will allow you to have your paving terrace on pedestals in place and you can use it directly. Here they are :
- Position the self-leveling pedestals directly on the ground. Respect your layout plan, established beforehand;
- Adorn the head of the pedestals with an acoustic rubber;
- Lay the tile pavings, porcelain stoneware or wooden grating against the spacers;
- Turn the gray nut to adjust the height of the pedestal to the desired level.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Jouplast pedestal
The Jouplast 10 mm pedestal extension to increase the size of the self-leveling paving pedestal without changing it
The paving plate to hold the pavings against a wall and prevent it from tipping
The side cladding support to ensure the maintenance and installation of a skirting board
Acoustic rubber to obtain optimal acoustic comfort on the paving terrace by decreasing vibrations
The Jouplast paving carrier to move the pavings without hurting your back.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Flange diameter: 208 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Adjustable height: 55 to 75 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling paving terrace pedestal 55/75 mm - ESSENTIEL range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||55 to 75 mm|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Spacer thickness||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Mickael D. published the 22/04/2023 following an order made on 03/04/2023
Plot nivelant très bien
Julien M. published the 28/01/2023 following an order made on 15/01/2023
convient à mes attentes
MARC M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 13/12/2022
Des spacer sceccables sont cassé sur plusieurs plots , je les ai retrouvés au fond du carton , donc attention au conditionnement
Mickael V. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 18/07/2022
bon produit livrée avec en sac avec les gommes.
Anonymous customer published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 02/06/2022
L'inclinaison du plot reste limitée. Ne convient pas pour de fortes pentes.
Anonymous customer published the 08/11/2021 following an order made on 27/10/2021
Anonymous customer published the 14/09/2021 following an order made on 25/08/2021
Anonymous customer published the 16/08/2021 following an order made on 04/08/2021