Adjustable pedestal for metallic stand: construction of raised wooden structure
The Elevo adjustable pedestal is a support for wooden or metal joists, which needs to be positioned on a buried metal anchoring stake, for the construction of wooden terraces. Jouplast's Elevo adjustable pedestal is height adjustable from 43 mm to 138 mm, i.e. an adjustment range of 95 mm. The adjustable pedestal for Elevo metallic stands is made up of a specific base, dedicated to installation on a 90 x 90 mm pile and a pedestal head designed to screw the joist to it. The installation is direct: no disbursement, or preparation of ground is required.
The advantages of the Jouplast Elevo adjustable pedestal for metal piles
- Speed and ease of installation
- No disbursement or land preparation required
- Frost and UV resistant
- Can be used with the Profildeck profile range
- Allows you to deeply sink the foundations of your wooden terrace on pedestal
- Ideal use for sloping or uneven terrain
- No specific maintenance required
Advice for laying a terrace on wooden or composite pedestals on a metallic stand.
- Before setting up your structure, it is essential to prepare a plan of the work to be done in order to define the number of metallic stands and Elevo pedestals as well as their spacing.
- Jouplast's Elevo wooden terrace pedestals are designed for outdoor and pedestrian use only.
- The structure of the terrace must be made with natural wood or aluminum joists and not composite
Steps for laying a wooden deck on adjustable pedestals for metallic stands
1/ Basic site preparation
There is no need to prepare the ground for the metal stand. Earthwork is not necessary.
Simply lay a geotextile felt on the ground of your future terrace and plant the stands evenly. The felt is important because it helps stop the growth of weeds and thus avoid tedious maintenance afterwards.
2/ Lay the metal stands, pedestals, joists and wooden boards
Laying a wooden deck on Jouplast pedestals for metal stands is extremely easy to do since all you have to do is place the Elevo adjustable pedestal on the metal pile without any fixings. Indeed, 5 construction steps are enough to benefit from a solid and durable structure:
- Determine the location of the stands and their spacing. Once done, put the metal stands directly into the ground;
- Place the Elevo pedestals on the metal stands and adjust them to the desired height. To do this, use the adjustment ring located under the head of the Elevo metal pile joist pedestal. Do not forget to check the flatness of the structure using a spirit level;
- Place the joists on the head of the pedestals. The joists must be made of natural wood and not composite which undergoes a deformation caused by the heat jeopardizing the entire structure;
- Screw the joists onto the lug provided for this purpose to ensure excellent support for your wooden terrace on pedestal;
- Secure the wooden boards for the joists using wooden screws.
Accessories for laying wooden decks on Jouplast pedestals
- Complies with DTU 51.4 and 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Pedestal head diameter: 100 mm
- Length: 90mm
- Width: 90mm
- Height: from 43 to 138 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Model : ELEVO
Adjustable pedestal for metal pile - ELEVO - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||90 mm|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
How do I use the terrace pedestals? What is the difference between a wood pedestal and a slab pedestal? How do you adjust your pedestals to the right height?
Find the answers to your questions on video with tips and tricks from our experts.
Wilfried H. published the 08/04/2023 following an order made on 26/03/2023
Daniel B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 27/10/2022
Super, facile d'emploi
Jordan A. published the 27/05/2022 following an order made on 13/05/2022
Anonymous customer published the 10/06/2021 following an order made on 29/05/2021
Une aubaine pour ceux qui en on marre du béton. Un produit sérieux, mais surtout pratique a installé après avoir planté le pieux métallique standard de 9x9.
Anonymous customer published the 15/05/2021 following an order made on 01/05/2021
Anonymous customer published the 27/05/2020 following an order made on 09/05/2020
Rapport qualité prix convenable, cependant la description du produit devrait préciser que les piquets ne sont pas inclus. A quand la vente des piquets sur plot-discount?
Anonymous customer published the 10/06/2019 following an order made on 27/05/2019
Conforme. Pour le reste, à voir lors de la mise en oeuvre et à l'usage.