Adjustable pedestal from 150 to 260 mm for paving terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
Paving pedestal adjustable from 150 to 260 mm, it allows you to create the foundations of a raised tiled terrace to adapt to the constraints of your land. This slab terrace pedestal is compatible with porcelain stoneware, outdoor tiles, natural stone, concrete slabs and wooden gratings. Stable and resistant, this terrace pedestal is installed without fixing to the ground and perpetuates your tiled terrace on pedestals for many years.
The advantages of the adjustable slab terrace pedestal from 150 to 260 mm from YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or joints
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the paving tiles.
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
The first thing to do to start your terrace project on pedestals is to define the type of installation. Straight, staggered or diagonal laying… The layout of your paving pedestals will depend on the type of laying. Once this choice has been made, proceed to the realization of the layout plan!
This scale sketch of your terrace includes its shape, dimensions, paving pedestals and tiles. Lay out your terrace pedestals on paper, respecting the spacing (to the dimensions of your paving).
The layout plan has two objectives: to save you precious time by making installation easier and to save you money by precisely listing out the equipment needed to build your tiled terrace on pedestals.
To do so, remember that a pedestal is supported by 4 pvc studs. From 60 x 60 cm, plan an additional central plot. From 120 x 60 cm, two additional pedestals will be necessary. To place these central paving pedestals, do not forget to break the spacers.
The preparation of the ground is essential for the installation of a tiled terrace on pedestals. Indeed, this type of foundation requires a flat and stable surface. Two scenarios may occur to you.
On a concrete paving or an existing terrace
If your future terrace will take place on an old terrace surface or on concrete, there is no need to prepare the ground. All you have to do is check the flatness of the ground and clean the surface before laying out the pedestals and the first terrace paving on pedestal.
On a rough ground
Conversely, if your surface is rough, follow our tips for preparing the ground to stabilize the ground and guarantee a long period of use for your tiled terrace on pedestals.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
- Roller compactor
2/ How to prepare the ground
Rest assured, the earthwork for this type of project is simple, relatively quick and inexpensive!
- Delimit the surface of your terrace and dig the ground 15 cm deep
- Add a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between your paving;
- Cover with crushed gravel 0/60 mm over 10 cm then 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface. Be sure to maintain a slight slope of 1.5% to promote the evacuation of rainwater.
Steps for laying a wooden terrace on pedestals YEED (Ex Rinno)
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your tiled terrace on pedestals
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- Slab pedestals YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a slab terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)
- A paving carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Isolation pads;
- Self-leveling discs if your land is partially sloping;
- paving plates to stabilize the tiles located against a wall and at the ends of your terrace;
- The covering support for terrace pedestal to dress the banks of your terrace;
- Rinno's 60 mm or 110 mm riser to increase the height of your YEED (Ex Rinno) paving pedestals. Up to 4 extensions can be combined on the same pedestal;
- The YEED ClipSystem for making side closures.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start by arranging the slab terrace pedestals along a wall. Space the pvc pedestals the width of the slabs and this over the entire length of your future terrace. If your terrace is not delimited by a wall, start at the limit of the surface to be covered.
- Adjust the height of the paving terrace pedestals by turning the red adjustment nut clockwise.
4/ Lay the paving
- Lay the paving plates on the pedestals against the facade and at the edge of the terrace;
- Place a noise-reducing shim on each of the pedestals and on the slab plates;
- Remove the two lugs on the slab plate;
- Lay your first paving on the paving plate starting in a corner of the terrace;
- Check the squareness of the laying to facilitate the laying of the other tiles;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the paving pedestals located against the wall;
- Stop before the last row of pedestals;
- Continue on the second row and so on;
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond blade suitable for tiling.
Note, after each paving lay, it is necessary to check its level to guarantee the flatness of the structure.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 150 to 260 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal 150/260 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||2 years warranty, 10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||5.91 to 10.24 in|
|Compatibility with extension||Yes|
|Nombre de rehausse max / plot||4 rehausses|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Steve B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 28/09/2022
bonne qualité et stable
Romain N. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 05/08/2022
Pedro P. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 17/07/2022
Rien à signaler
Marc M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 03/06/2022
Parfait, découpables pas trop difficilement pour les bords de murs.
Mathieu C. published the 24/05/2022 following an order made on 11/05/2022
Le produit est conforme à la description
Stéphane D. published the 16/05/2022 following an order made on 03/05/2022
Pascal S. published the 26/04/2022 following an order made on 15/04/2022
Correspond aux attentes !
Michel T. published the 14/03/2022 following an order made on 08/02/2022